Soulsborne Thread#2

1 minute ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

I’m not shelling out ten bucks for a game I don’t wanna play when I can whoop Balrogs ass right now on something we both already have.

Just say your faith in the flame isn’t great enough to overcome my dark blade.

In fact if you like, I won’t even use Zwei.

It's because I don't mind despoiling my sunbro honor on the lesser souls game :Yol:

I finished up one of my absolute favorite invasions ever. I was screwing around with my level 300 character in Pontiff wearing the deacon robe, desert pyromancy hood, bloodborne looking ass boots that I forgot the name of and pyro gloves.

Armed with nothing but two torches in each hand I would invade. Using warmth and wiggling my torch in friendship. Sometimes the host and his phantoms would get a kick out of it and play along. I'm literally a harmless little Spanish Inquisition that nobody expects.

But around an hour ago I invaded these hungry try hard gankers that instantly try to kill me. I laugh off their petty attempt with my fast roll and using the kat and obscuring ring escape and torment them.

As said before Im playing a harmless troll, basically free estus these folks think. They try fruitlessly to find me all the while I'm tailing them or watching them and placing down prism stones, rubbish and other useless things. Sometimes taking potshots at them with an unupgraded greatbow to show them where I'm at. My favorite part was when they ganked a Aldrich I snuck up behind them, popped a Warmth spell and ran off.

These fuckers instantly swarm the warmth and try chasing me but Im already gone up the ladder without them ever seeing me. Eventually I accidentally fall off the balcony near the Pontiff dueling arena and see the sunbro ganker casually checking back there. Its a routine they've been doing and had no idea I was trapped. I hover over my black crystal when I see sunbro almost running directly at me when I had nowhere else to run...and he goes into the area then the host dies somewhere else.

10/10 doing the same thing tomorrow.

Edited by TheCzarsHussar

6 hours ago, BigBossBalrog said:

I mean...Miyisaki had no fucking problem with showing little kids killing themselves and being eaten alive in Bloodborne, why the hell did they cut the baby model?  

We were not shown anything like that in Bloodborne. It all happens off-screen. That’s a far cry from watching a baby get crushed over and over in gross detail.

Pontiff was hard for me because I played DS1 first and was trying to play 3 the same way. Once I broke all the habits it became a lot easier. The only bosses to really give me a hard time after him were Frieda, Midir, and kinda the Nameless King. But really even they aren’t that bad once you figure everything out. Now they’re pretty easy. 

I still hate Midir. Not because he’s hard. Because he’s a tedious damage sponge. Same reason I hate Rom in Bloodborne. 

• Like 1