Soulsborne Thread#2

21 minutes ago, The Secret Sunbro said:

Well I was more referring to BB but yeah the forest can be hell when me and czar have a leg mutant and arm mutant chasing us

I know lol I was referring to the idea that that's what you call a break from hell lol. The Forest is at least Purgatory XD Kinda a break I guess.

17 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

Are you able to put sleds on large rafts or will it instantly freak the fuck out?

Both. It's tricky but doable.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

1 minute ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Cautiously optimistic. Not gonna get hyped until close to release at least and they seem to have delivered on what they said they would.

You talking about the Outer Worlds?

Caution is always a given with new games and especially new IPs. But based on everything they’ve been saying in interviews, Obsidian’s mindset is exactly where I want it when it comes to RPGs. 

Thats nice and all but thus far the only game I considered a knock out from them was new vegas despite all the bugs, they dont have the clout for me to get hyped just yet. They're a company with tons of potential I'm looking out for to see it blossom into some incredible single player rpgs, but they're not there yet. Hopefully this is the beginning of that but I gotta see first.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

6 minutes ago, The Secret Sunbro said:

Okay my negis. I want to start a poll. rank every soulsborne game you have played with a out of 10 rating. DS1/Remaster 7/10 | DS2 6/10 | DS3 9/10 | BB 8/10 | DeS no rating never played it.

Dark Souls 1 9.5/10, Dark Souls 2 6.5/10 (8 with Scholar), Dark Souls 3 9/10, Bloodborne 10/10, Demon 8.5/10.