Soulsborne Thread#2

1 hour ago, BigBossBalrog said:

The only people i've seen Colonel fight is edgy dex katanna fags, so I don't know quite his skillset, so be careful Czar XD

That’s because you’re too afraid to watch my vids too XD no katana fags here:

put up or shut up bitch

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

1 hour ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

Phantom boy wasn't lagging ;)

Yes, that was the problem XD 

And I smooth criminal’d his ass at the elevator and that other dude lagged through backstabs n everything.

I know you’re just messin wid me but I gotta state it regardless, that dude was luck AF.

1 hour ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

@ColonelKillaBee What SL do you normally play on?

No higher than 120, that’s the meta right now.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Yes, that was the problem XD 

And I smooth criminal’d his ass at the elevator and that other dude lagged through backstabs n everything.

I know you’re just messin wid me but I gotta state it regardless, that dude was luck AF.

Cannot deny that was some silky smooth bitchslap

1 hour ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

No higher than 120, that’s the meta right now.

I have a master at arms character at 293 I love using, you fight against insanely powerful builds but you're at your best too.

The only thing I have trouble countering are skilled quickstep users. I don't even play straight sword anymore unless fighting them.

Ironically Im most skilled with the Corvian Great Scythe. I tear apart any build with that shit, nobody expects an ultra aggressive Fume jumping attack either ;)

@The Good Doctor I would go back and fight the sharks again but my game glitched out like Nick's and all my other Shaman Bone Blades are missing.

Theres nothing online about it either.

They dead :rofl:

I was getting real angry with the Amygdala in our fight, being nigh unable to hit it but I still went on trying. Got it to below half health and was getting slapped with almost every attack.

I back away while it does it's six or seven swing combo and out of anger shoot it's head with a Blacksky Eye... Does almost five hundred damage. I lose my shit with laughter and spam it, mother fucker gets staggered and dies

With my little baby threaded cane, the moment I was able to enter the dlc I did. Ran like a bitch past every enemy and made it to Simon.

Was a long fight against him with me dealing at most 65 damage. Took almost all my vials but I got him. Thanks for the Bowblade!

Replaying the game I think my least favorite enemies are the Cainhurst/Nightmare Tics, looking back on it I think this is the area @The Good Doctor meant when he said run past it.

I beat the Bloody Crow of Cainhurst without any cheese! I goddamn promised I would do it on a new character and it took two attempts. Used Numbing Mist but no poison daggers.

I tried my hand a bit at Bloodborne pvp and I gotta say, it's unfortunately inferior to Dark Souls. Damn shame too. I'm a little biased considering despite researching my build and planning accordingly I'm insanely under powered compared to every single person I've invaded and been invaded by. I'll stick with good old fashioned Dark Souls 1 and 3.

Ironically after commenting, I've won more invasions then lost. Still do prefer DS style though.

Edited by ColonelKillaBee
Three post c-c-combo breaker

27 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

You tryna get this ass beat Balrog or wah

Howbout we make a deal since you aint giving up XD

Scholar of the sin is ten dollars on the sale right now . Buy it play it, and once you reach a certain soul level, I will duel you in that XD(i swear it on Gywn) 

I’m not shelling out ten bucks for a game I don’t wanna play when I can whoop Balrogs ass right now on something we both already have.

Just say your faith in the flame isn’t great enough to overcome my dark blade.

In fact if you like, I won’t even use Zwei.

• Like 1