Soulsborne Thread#2

1 minute ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Somehow what he did to Gwyndolin wasn't as horrid as when I thought Gwyndolin was a chick, lol.

Maybe because I don't care as much about dudes being slowly digested and the former gave me android 18 flashbacks.

If it helps make him bad again, he probably ate lots of men and women. Anri and Sir Mute escaped him as children, didn’t they? 

Just now, The Good Doctor said:

If it helps make him bad again, he probably ate lots of men and women. Anri and Sir Mute escaped him as children, didn’t they? 

Yeah and the description on one of his items say's he would enjoy hearing children scream as he slowly ate them. Aldritch is bad news.

If it helps make him bad again, he probably ate lots of men and women. Anri and Sir Mute escapes him as children, didn’t they? 

They did, yes. And it's not that he's not bad to me, he most certainly is, it's just the initial horror of seeing and knowing what the fuck he was doing and it being presented to me was blunted a bit when I knew dude was str8 up a dude.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

Just now, ColonelKillaBee said:

They did, yes. And it's not that he's not bad to me, he most certainly is, it's just the initial horror of seeing and knowing what the fuck he was doing and it being presented to me was blunted a bit when I knew dude was str8 up a dude.

Yeah, he technically had a dick in his mouth that entire fight. Definitely less scary with that in mind.

• Haha 2

In all honestly, the Souls gods are some of the closest representations of the original Greek and Norse ones put in a game (In you're face Dragon fucking included, powerful but they can still die ect) And since they can change there gender, I'll take the fact Gywndalion has breasts as a fact he's a girl physically and mentally most of the time XD

Yeah, he technically had a dick in his mouth that entire fight. Definitely less scary with that in mind.

:rofl: Exactly, though logically that should actually make it more horrid. Maybe it would've if his mouth wasn't occupied and he started staring mine down.

Would've made for a better fight if he had a third phase where you slap the dick out his mouth literally, Gwyndolin dies for realzies, and then Aldrich gets pissed and starts coming after you. One of his moves would be eating you like his slugs do and shitting you out for massive damage, finisher for most characters.

1 minute ago, BigBossBalrog said:

In all honestly, the Souls gods are some of the closest representations of the original Greek and Norse ones put in a game (In you're face Dragon fucking included, powerful but they can still die ect) And since they can change there gender, I'll take the fact Gywndalion has breasts as a fact he's a girl physically and mentally most of the time XD

Nigga you have breasts too, are you a bitch?

Wait...

• Like 1

Just now, ColonelKillaBee said:

:rofl: Exactly, though logically that should actually make it more horrid. Maybe it would've if his mouth wasn't occupied and he started staring mine down.

Would've made for a better fight if he had a third phase where you slap the dick out his mouth literally, Gwyndolin dies for realzies, and then Aldrich gets pissed and starts coming after you. One of his moves would be eating you like his slugs do and shitting you out for massive damage, finisher for most characters.

I remember people being disappointed you never got to fight him in his slug form that was shown in the intro. Could've made a great boss fight.