Roleplayer’s Off Topic Thread #17

At least white conservatives have other examples they can point to if they’re too bothered by Trumps behavior. Black conservatives don’t have many.

I will concede to the point that he brought attention to the “modern slavery” issue but the only real reason that was taken seriously was because T.I. after slamming Kanye said some of what he said did make sense and clarified why. 

If T.I. hadn’t done that, most people still wouldn’t have known about the “unless incarcerated” line, which indeed I myself wasn’t aware of until one of @Celan‘s friends brought it up.

Because most people were too busy cringing to care about what he was saying which is why appearances matter so much.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

2 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

I agree with this. I was more referring to Kim and Trump complimenting him left and right. I admittedly felt similar to how you do right now. Couldn’t stand seeing the guy repping America ass kiss one of the worst leaders in the world. But I’ve walked back on that because now I think it was worth it.

At least Kanye is ass kissing a guy who lots of good people think is actually worthy of respect. He didn’t act much different than a typical Trump fan might’ve. 

Who knows, maybe when the embarrassment wears off, so will I. Like I said, if he just shook his hand, expressed why he liked the guy and he’ll, even hugged him after conducting himself well and intellectually, he’d have won back my respect even despite that slavery comment. Or the 13th amendment comment which he made without context like T.I. did.

I like Trump, for the most part, so you know his simply liking Trump isn’t my issue.

3 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

I like Trump, for the most part, so you know his simply liking Trump isn’t my issue.

I know bud. Like I said, I get it and have felt similarly in the past about Trump.

Personally, I don’t think Kanye’s messages would’ve gotten the attention he wanted them to if the meeting hadn’t been sensationalized like it was. He knows that if everything looked good and proper, the biased media would’ve undercovered it and the whole thing would’ve been a funny debacle that gets totally forgotten in three days when the next big story hits. Instead, all eyes are on him and nobody will forget what happened. Bad coverage being better than no coverage is straight out of the Trump playbook, and it’s a tactic they’ve both used successfully for many years.

5 hours ago, The Good Doctor said:

I know bud. Like I said, I get it and have felt similarly in the past about Trump.

Personally, I don’t think Kanye’s messages would’ve gotten the attention he wanted them to if the meeting hadn’t been sensationalized like it was. He knows that if everything looked good and proper, the biased media would’ve undercovered it and the whole thing would’ve been a funny debacle that gets totally forgotten in three days when the next big story hits. Instead, all eyes are on him and nobody will forget what happened. Bad coverage being better than no coverage is straight out of the Trump playbook, and it’s a tactic they’ve both used successfully for many years.

Dude I think youre giving him way too much credit XD More than likely if any real good comes of it, it's strictly accidental. No way he thought this through that much.

4 hours ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Dude I think youre giving him way too much credit XD More than likely if any real good comes of it, it's strictly accidental. No way he thought this through that much.

Maybe if this was an outstanding case I’d agree with you. But it’s something they’re both known for very well so I’m pretty sure it’s intentional. And it’s a fact that this was a lobby on behalf of other groups, so I think it was very well thought through.

And Kanye’s wife got Trump to pardon some lady who he probably didn’t even know about before then, so I don’t think any of it would be accidental.

10 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Maybe if this was an outstanding case I’d agree with you. But it’s something they’re both known for very well so I’m pretty sure it’s intentional. And it’s a fact that this was a lobby on behalf of other groups, so I think it was very well thought through.

And Kanye’s wife got Trump to pardon some lady who he probably didn’t even know about before then, so I don’t think any of it would be accidental.

Kim I knew about and believe but I don’t for a second think Kanye’s able to string together something like that alone. Follow through as someone else’s idea maybe but half the time he sounds like he is on drugs.

Just now, ColonelKillaBee said:

Kim I knew about and believe but I don’t for a second think Kanye’s able to string together something like that alone. Follow through as someone else’s idea maybe but half the time he sounds like he is on drugs.

I do. It’s not that complicated and the guy’s a brilliant marketer who has a history of doing this exact thing all the time. But if it’s not him, then I think it’s someone on his team who came up with it. Either way, I believe it was on purpose.

That cock sucking fest seems 100 percent just Kanye trying to stay relevant but anyway we’ve harped on it enough, it just sounds too conveniently Un Kanye for me to believe he’s really some genius that went in trying to play Trump and the world to help niggas regardless of how pathetic it made him look like he was some sacrificial Jesus figure.

It sounds like the plot of a good comedy movie.

All that said,I love this picture lol:

E9ACADFD-C9C4-4FB5-B312-41C032A126FE.thumb.jpeg.90b66e52522883683158b9a17bcfe32d.jpeg

She was genuinely happy to have him there lol, was kinda cute. And then this shit happens:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thehill.com/homenews/administration/411194-watchdog-files-hatch-act-complain-against-sanders-for-picture-with%3famp

• Like 1