Roleplayer’s Off Topic Thread #17

Nah fuck that. And fuck Lemon. He is an “objective journalist” and he’s on live tv using a dude’s dead mom who he didn’t even know as a club against him. That’s about as low as you can go and I think it’s way more absurd than Kanye doing the same act he’s done for years but in a maga hat. 

Not to mention the “Kanye is what happens when a negro doesn’t read” comment. Besides being stupidly racist, that comment is ridiculous. I’m not even a Kanye fan but the guy is a self made millionaire and a marketing genius. He knows what he's doing. It’s the same thing Trump has done for decades but crazier.

Ok bud, lemme explain why I personally don’t give a damn. 

Kanye West single handedly made it impossible to be a black conservative for at least another five years lol.

Hyperbole aside, I was looking up reactions to the video, and black conservative accounts on Twitter... all that I saw agreed, it was a slap in the face to any black male that had conservative views.

I get called Uncle Tom as it is, before this happened. Kanye is the most famous black conservative I can think of and he had a chance to show that you can be a respectful black male with conservative views, but instead he embarrassed anyone that wears that hat with his skin complexion, and the bad thing is Kanye likely doesn’t even really like Trump.

This is the same dude that went and said Bush doesn’t care about black people, then got stumped when someone asked him why he thinks trump is any better, and judging from the dumb shit he’s said lately about slavery, he clearly doesn’t believe that since he’s been basically planning this whitehouse visit and trying to get in on Trumps good graces.

He full well believed saying slavery was a choice was something trump would agree with. He’s a fraud and only went there for the publicity and so he and Kim could keep up with Beyoncé and Jay Z.

So yea, honestly, fuck him.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

1 minute ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

The mother comment was low indeed but it also isn’t false.

Neither you nor Lemon have any idea if this is true. And even if it was, which I doubt, it’s straight up vile. That’s the kind of shit you only say if it’s been slung at you first.

Kanye has as much right to fanboy (or fake fanboy) over Trump as anyone. He doesn’t owe anyone anything. And even so, he got the most powerful man in the world to say on camera that he will reconsider stop and frisk policies, which have been all around bad for black people. Whatever other motives he had or whatever other crazy shit he said, that is significant. This wasn’t just some guy acting like a goof. It was a well-coached lobbying effort that was tailor-made for Trump and may very well be successful for that reason.

Even if Kanye’s motives were completely selfish, which I agree they probably were, ending stop and frisk would be a good outcome that the same people who are currently bashing him have tried and failed to achieve. Instead everyone is focusing on his “iPlane” and him saying he loves Trump as if that’s the worst thing in the world.

Sorry but if that is what I gotta do to end stop and frisk then them niggas can frisk away

I do not agree with this at all, you’re a black conservative and famous, you have a responsibility to others to make them look good in the world view when it’s so incredibly hard to be black and express conservative views as is. 

People like Kanye are the reason why you can’t be taken seriously as a black man with conservative views in the black community now. He just made them all look like cock suckers just so people can talk about him again and to promote the Kardashians.

Hes a whore.

Especially when he got famous off of the black community as a black rapping icon. He most certainly owes it to all his fans and those like him that by his own words struggle to be respected for their views by not making an ass out of himself in the name of black conservatives. Which is exactly what he did,

If he didn’t want to owe anyone then he shouldn’t have spoken for everyone that might be related to such a categorization.

Just now, BigBossBalrog said:

I hope Kayne gets sucked into a hole of obscurity, because it would drag the cancer that is the Kardishans with him XD

Fat chance now. I wonder now if this is why he withheld his last album. I would not be surprised at all if after this whole debacle, he releases the album and the fucked up thing is, it’ll probably sell. 

Thats why I hate this so much. He obviously is very aware of the stigma that comes with being black and conservative or having conservative views.

And he took advantage of it for his own gain.

I agree with Doc that what those clowns on CNN said was wrong but I have a hard time caring right now because it was so embarrassing and pissed me off too much.

54 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

If he didn’t want to owe anyone then he shouldn’t have spoken for everyone that might be related to such a categorization.

He was speaking for himself and what he thought was right. He made that clear when he said that he wouldn’t let the racism of others determine his actions. The only other people he claimed to speak for were the experts he’d consulted on some of these policies before the meeting.

The reason half of what he said is even being viewed in a negative light right now is because his he’s being friendly to Trump, and too many people are letting the media’s bashing paint their opinions of him. If a liberal black guy had gone in there and pushed for the same agendas with the same extreme attitude, but done so harshly instead of as a friend, they’d have gotten praised as a hero.

56 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

People like Kanye are the reason why you can’t be taken seriously as a black man with conservative views in the black community now

It’s been hard to be a black man with conservative views since long before Kanye was pressing for them, and I can’t think of anyone else like him who has even come close to making an impact.

It’s leftists that claim blacks cannot be conservative without becoming some kind of Uncle Tom or race traitor who make it hard. This is like blaming Trump for the crazies who started popping up and calling everyone a racist after he won, which certainly made it hard in many areas to be a conservative of any race.

19 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Thats why I hate this so much. He obviously is very aware of the stigma that comes with being black and conservative or having conservative views.

Personally, I think he’s intentionally mimicking Donald Trump in 2016 to get what he wants. The persuasion tactics he’s using are very similar. The difference is that Trump’s fans were already more predisposed to jump on board whereas many of Kanye’s seem to be too turned off by his delivery to support his agendas, regardless whether or not they agree with them. Most of what he had to say was reasonable, but because he kissed up to Trump for a spot at the table (just like Trump has done with some of our enemies on the world stage, with great success), he’s being mocked for it.

Just now, The Good Doctor said:

Personally, I think he’s intentionally mimicking Donald Trump in 2016 to get what he wants. The persuasion tactics he’s using are very similar. The difference is that Trump’s fans were already more predisposed to jump on board whereas many of Kanye’s seem to be too turned off by his delivery to support his agendas, regardless whether or not they agree with them. Most of what he had to say was reasonable, but because he kissed up to Trump for a spot at the table (just like Trump has done with some of our enemies on the world stage, with great success), he’s being mocked for it.

Trump didn’t cock suck like that regardless of the jokes people made about him and Putin.

Appearances matter, plain and simple.

If he went there as Kanye I wouldn’t give a damn but no he had to put “black conservative” in his mouth. 

I don’t give a damn about what others think, I already said if it were obama they’d say nothing. I know this.

But regardless of if it was trump or obama, another republican president, whoever, a cocksucker is a cocksucker and he doesn’t give a damn about conservative views or he’d have expressed some in relation to why he even likes Trump.

And yes it was hard before, and all he did was make it harder. I personally don’t care and will express my viewpoints regardless but this sort of shit makes it hard to convince others they don’t have to vote democrat just because they’re black.

I don’t care what impact he makes I’m not gonna point to that as an example. It’s shameful and not because he said he liked Trump like others are saying.

If he came there expressing that with dignity and coherently I’d be defending him. That’s far from what happened.

3 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

I don’t think Trump was ready to deal with an even more Trumpian figure than himself. It might’ve been the first time he wasn’t the most boisterous and attention-grabbing person in the room since he took office. 

Indeed.

Anyway like I said I do agree that what people are saying is fucked up and I’m sure by tomorrow I’ll be mad about that but right now I’m still hot on this subject, especially after I just got done battling some knuckleheads I know on Facebook in favor of Kavanaugh. 

That went better than I thought too, To Kill a Mockingbird is a powerful example.

18 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Trump didn’t cock suck like that regardless of the jokes people made about him and Putin.

In fact I’d say Obama did more to make us look weak than Trump ever did regardless of his endorsement of Putin. Putin made Obama and all the West look like little bitches that couldn’t keep control of their own back yard, much less his back yard.

6 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

I watched some of it. Super cringey. It was like one giant "notice me senapai" thing instead of a legit meeting.

It only looks like that at face value to people who don’t pay much attention. This meeting was part of a lobbying campaign to deal with several key issues, and in that regard it was a massive success. How many thousands, perhaps millions, of people learned today that the 13th amendment allows slavery via incarceration, for instance? Maybe he wasn’t a good example of how black conservatives want to be seen conducting themseves, (but then neither is Trump for most conservatives in general). But Kanye did do a damn good job of getting the people with the most power to pay attention to things they’ve been ignoring.

2 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

It only looks like that at face value to people who don’t pay much attention. This meeting was part of a lobbying campaign to deal with several key issues, and in that regard it was a massive success. How many thousands, perhaps millions, of people learned today that the 13th amendment allows slavery via incarceration, for instance? Maybe he wasn’t a good example of how black conservatives want to be seen conducting themseves, (but then neither is Trump for most conservatives in general). But Kanye did do a damn good job of getting the people with the most power to pay attention to things they’ve been ignoring.

You're acting super defensive about a thing that was basically reality TV with the President, to sell his latest album. 

1 minute ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

In fact I’d say Obama did more to make us look weak than Trump ever did regardless of his endorsement of Putin. Putin made Obama and all the West look like little bitches that couldn’t keep control of their own back yard, much less his back yard.

I agree with this. I was more referring to Kim and Trump complimenting him left and right. I admittedly felt similar to how you do right now. Couldn’t stand seeing the guy repping America ass kiss one of the worst leaders in the world. But I’ve walked back on that because now I think it was worth it.

At least Kanye is ass kissing a guy who lots of good people think is actually worthy of respect. He didn’t act much different than a typical Trump fan might’ve. 

• Like 1