Roleplayer’s Off Topic Thread #16

Share your opinion  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Are you tired of these polls?

• Yes
    • No

I started a new Cyrodiil campaign in EU4 and now I have every province back under the empire except Morrowind, which has expanded to encompass Blackmarsh. At this point I have taken Solsthiem, Vvardenfell, Blacklight, and the other direct border states to Cyrodiil. Next war I’m gonna take the former Blackmarsh territories and then I’ll finish them off

Fuck:dntknw:

19 hours ago, Centurion said:

I guess the universe has decided that eso is no longer a game I play. I’ve even completely uninstalled it and reinstalled the launcher and it still won’t get passed 8% of the update with crashing.

Go in steam and have it check for missing files.

Then try to update.

If that doesn’t work, run CC cleaner, reinstall, check for missing files in steam, then update.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

4 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Go in steam and have it check for missing files.

Then try to update.

If that doesn’t work, run CC cleaner, reinstall, check for missing files in steam, then update.

I didnt purchase it through steam, I bought the game way back before it was on there, I have to download everything from the ESO site

Fuck:dntknw:

15 minutes ago, Centurion said:

I started a new Cyrodiil campaign in EU4 and now I have every province back under the empire except Morrowind, which has expanded to encompass Blackmarsh. At this point I have taken Solsthiem, Vvardenfell, Blacklight, and the other direct border states to Cyrodiil. Next war I’m gonna take the former Blackmarsh territories and then I’ll finish them off

Boooooo

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

16 minutes ago, Centurion said:

LOL if you like EU4, you should stop playing now and get Medevial 2 Total War XD It has a fairly good TES mod, and you actually get to control armies in the field. 

1444678797050701094.png

47 minutes ago, Centurion said:

Where’s Ulfric when you need him?

1 hour ago, BigBossBalrog said:

The heartland is a bowling ball, once it starts rolling it's impossible to stop and smashes everything in it's way :chaos:

You better beg the Oblivion event triggers 

Gutterball

Gutterball

Gutterball

Better play with bumpers.

• Haha 2