Roleplayer’s Off Topic Thread #16

Share your opinion  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Are you tired of these polls?

• Yes
    • No

1 minute ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

Can it be?

After six years of sadness for Halo, that my love and interest is back? I'll just watch a playthrough of 5 if their story line is continued in this one.

It's a thematic sequel to Guardians, but I don't know how it's going to connect. All we know is Chief's on another Halo Ring (that has prehistoric Earth mega fauna for some fucking reason) with a squad of Marines.

So I was playing with a Tamriel mod for EU4 and I was playing as Cyrodiil, started out with only independent countries, no empire, no alliances, nothing, and I was doing good. I’d taking both Valenwood and Elswyer and what not and then I turned to the other parts of Tamriel to realize that Hammerfell had taken all of Highrock and Skyrim and Morrowind had taken Black Marsh and the two had an alliance together and a royal wedding. Not long after Hammerfell declared on me and since the had researched muskets I got absolutely peepee touched and my cyrodiilic empire got split between Hammerfell and Morrowind. Only Summerset didn’t expand or get taken over

Fuck:dntknw:

3 minutes ago, Centurion said:

I guess the universe has decided that eso is no longer a game I play. I’ve even completely uninstalled it and reinstalled the launcher and it still won’t get passed 8% of the update with crashing.

What’s the update even supposed to be for? I logged on for a few minutes today to get the reward and didn’t see anything new. 

Ancestry DNA updated my DNA profile, taking out southern and eastern Europe and reducing the British percentage, greatly increasing the Irish percentage, and adding 2% Norway and 2% Sweden. So apparently I am a leeeetle bit Nord. XD

I don't know of any Scandi ancestors, so that could be Irish or Scottish Vikings.

• Like 1