Roleplayer’s Off Topic Thread #16

Share your opinion  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Are you tired of these polls?

• Yes
    • No

https://www.google.ca/search?q=redfall&rlz=1CAACAT_enCA795CA796&source=lnms&tbm=nws&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi90eaWycPdAhXp1IMKHXMkC88Q_AUIECgD&biw=1024&bih=431

Is anyone getting Deja Vu to the fucking Skyrim days? Remeber when everyone was obsessed with the so called "Redguard" DLC that didn't exist XD History is fucking repeating itself. 

DfWwwLCUYAAf-OU.jpg

So I haven't been keeping ties to it cause of worry...but i've been reading about Halo Infinite, and i'm actually fairly excited!

-4 play splitscreen couch coop is back after the fan backlash

-It's the Halo Wars art director whose in charge of the direction, and they said there going back to Halo 3/Reach's style. A massive plus 

-The single player is going to be much longer then Guardians, and infact will be releasing before the multiplayer competent (which will be arena style like the first 3 games). 

-PC (Means i'm absolutely going to buy it) 

-Chief is the sole protagonist again after people hated Osiris. 

-Chief putting in the new AI at the end apparently has massive ramifications for the story. 

-The lead writer, and a majority of the writing team in general, of Guardians is gone (Rumor has it they we're fired) 

-It's using an entirely new engine, the slipspace engine. It looks a little cartony, but some of the vistas are breath taking, reminds me of the older games. 

I absoultey loved the Halo 2 remake, Halo Wars 2 and I really liked 4, so what the hell, I really like what i'm hearing, i'll give 343 a chance.

3 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

DfWwwLCUYAAf-OU.jpg

So I haven't been keeping ties to it cause of worry...but i've been reading about Halo Infinite, and i'm actually fairly excited!

-4 play splitscreen couch coop is back after the fan backlash

-It's the Halo Wars art director whose in charge of the direction, and they said there going back to Halo 3/Reach's style. A massive plus 

-The single player is going to be much longer then Guardians, and infact will be releasing before the multiplayer competent (which will be arena style like the first 3 games). 

-PC (Means i'm absolutely going to buy it) 

-Chief is the sole protagonist again after people hated Osiris. 

-Chief putting in the new AI at the end apparently has massive ramifications for the story. 

-The lead writer, and a majority of the writing team in general, of Guardians is gone (Rumor has it they we're fired) 

-It's using an entirely new engine, the slipspace engine. It looks a little cartony, but some of the vistas are breath taking, reminds me of the older games. 

I absoultey loved the Halo 2 remake, Halo Wars 2 and I really liked 4, so what the hell, I really like what i'm hearing, i'll give 343 a chance.

Can it be?

After six years of sadness for Halo, that my love and interest is back? I'll just watch a playthrough of 5 if their story line is continued in this one.