Roleplayer's Off Topic Thread #28

Dead Pool- Who do you think will not survive chapter 4?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Didn't Make it in the other Polls Edition

• Corio Adorin
    • Endar Drenim
    • Stalks-Deep-Waters
    • Jadaka Cliff-Hanger
    • Suri Falani
    • Magalos of the Hundred Tongues
    • Aenar Fleet-Foot
    • Nahfalhaan
    • Goblin Tim

1 minute ago, The Good Doctor said:

Yeah, I think George Lucas himself wasn't entirely sold on what the Jedi and the Force were meant to be even when he was making the original movies. I know he didn’t plan on it being some medically quantifiable midechlorian nonsense back then. XD 

And Luke definitely didn’t start as Leia’s brother either. 

Maybe Kylo wanted to kill Luke after old uncle told him he made out with his mom XD

• Haha 1

Just now, The Good Doctor said:

I love the voice, I just wish he used it less. Maul’s silence made him terrifying in Phantom Menace.

Maybe that's it. I just expected him to sound like a fucking Chad. He spoke a bit in the movie but not much, and the silence is what I remember more.

• Like 1

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

Actually I just said Samwise as a joke unrelated to the shitty animated return of the king movie XD

Goddamn was episode 1 Maul a hardass. Remember how he just bum rushes Qui Gon on his speeder and starts whooping ass without a single word. Fuck your exposition and vilian monologue, he here to murder.

Edited by TheCzarsHussar

3 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

Remember how he just bum rushes Qui Gon on his speeder and starts whooping ass without a single word. Fuck your exposition and vilian monologue, he here to murder.

Don’t forget that if Anakin hadn’t been told to duck, Maul would’ve initiated that fight by just casually splattering some random youngling slave (far as he knows) with zero fucks given. 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, The Good Doctor said:

Don’t forget that if Anakin hadn’t been told to duck, Maul would’ve initiated that fight by just casually splattering some random youngling slave (far as he knows) with zero fucks given. 

You fool, Anakin was trained in the low ground arts by Qui-Gon.