Roleplayer's Off Topic Thread #28

Dead Pool- Who do you think will not survive chapter 4?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Didn't Make it in the other Polls Edition

• Corio Adorin
    • Endar Drenim
    • Stalks-Deep-Waters
    • Jadaka Cliff-Hanger
    • Suri Falani
    • Magalos of the Hundred Tongues
    • Aenar Fleet-Foot
    • Nahfalhaan
    • Goblin Tim

7 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

Ya cant just be flaunting yer meat in our faces, not when frozen veggies so bright and clear in view :rofl:

I already had to sit there and depoop the shrimp, I ain't cuttin up no veggies for one meal XD It ain't about frozen or not frozen, its how you prep that shit, what seasoning, etc.

• Haha 1

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

12 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

They already have the Darksaber from it. 

I know, and I’m fine with that. They’re still the same universe and Mandalorian shit like the Darksaber is very relevant. Heck, so is Bo Katan, so I’m not really opposed to her either (I’m hoping it’s a flashback). I just don’t want this show to become Filoni’s workaround to continue a bunch of his cartoon arcs. I want this to remain focused on Mando and the Child, and not to become about Ahsoka and other characters like that.

Just now, BigBossBalrog said:

Well there arcs were basically finished in there respected series, so I don't see them appearing in any major capacity, maybe as one shot characters. 

I agree, which is why it seems kinda fan servicy to me. Though I’m one of those who felt Ahsoka should’ve died by Vader’s hands (Return of the Jedi, my ass) so ah well. XD 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

I agree, which is why it seems kinda fan servicy to me. Though I’m one of those who felt Ahsoka should’ve died by Vader’s hands (Return of the Jedi, my ass) so ah well. XD 

VOicGm.gif

Filoni was actually being failfuil to ROTJ with that XD The reason why Vader was so cool and detached even with little snips there was because it was Filoni's opinion even she wouldn't be able to bring any light out of Vader (Cause Anakin was so deadset on killing everyone who knew him as a good person before) It was Dave's opinion only Luke was able to do that.

8 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

I’ve actually seen that already. It all just feels so fan fictiony and corny to me, that’s why I don’t like it.

Did you actually XD

And that's not even an argument considering the fact Lucas was the brain behind it.