Roleplayer's Off Topic Thread #28

Dead Pool- Who do you think will not survive chapter 4?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Didn't Make it in the other Polls Edition

• Corio Adorin
    • Endar Drenim
    • Stalks-Deep-Waters
    • Jadaka Cliff-Hanger
    • Suri Falani
    • Magalos of the Hundred Tongues
    • Aenar Fleet-Foot
    • Nahfalhaan
    • Goblin Tim

3 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

He improved enough to "Maul" XD Vader. I do wonder how his force powers compare to Vader Vader though. They were growing pre suit, and reached maturity afterwards.

Kenobi was one of the best saber fighters, but he was never as powerful in the Force as some of the other Masters. Even when he fought Vader the first time, I think he was not nearly as powerful, but he was much more controlled and level-headed, whereas Vader was unstable. Like when Zuko was beating Azula in Avatar.

By the time they fight in A New Hope, I think Vader would’ve been faaaar more powerful, but also more collected than before. But by that point Kenobi was even stronger mentally and spiritually than he ever had been. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Well Vader is just after the Emperor, he's a monster XD In one of the comics, someone perceives Vader through the force and he's a raging klediscope of pure dark force power with glowing red eyes. 

One thing I like so much more in the Disney Canon is they have never made Vader a bitch. In the old EU, Vader was the whipping boy that they had someone defeat to show how badass they were (Starkiller being the most annoying example) Here he a Sith Juggernaut that 99 percent of characters run away from rather then fight him 

Absolutely agree with the stupid shit around Vader back then. But before giving Disney too much credit, I see a bunch of recommend videos about "Why Palpatine feared this, or Why Darth Maul hated how he killed Qui Gon"

Just now, The Good Doctor said:

Kenobi was one of the best saber fighters, but he was never as powerful in the Force as some of the other Masters. Even when he fought Vader the first time, I think he was not nearly as powerful, but he was much more controlled and level-headed, whereas Vader was unstable. Like when Zuko was beating Azula in Avatar.

By the time they fight in A New Hope, I think Vader would’ve been faaaar more powerful, but also more collected than before. But by that point Kenobi was even stronger mentally and spiritually than he ever had been. 

Maybe but I think had they gone toe to toe with Obi wan trying to kill him, he'd have still lost tbh.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

Ewan McGregor is tue perfect actor they could have got for Kenobi, I cant help but feel the bullshit about Tatooine's suns making you age faster.

Going by the og movies I'd have thought Obi High-Ground Kenobi would be at least twenty years older than Anakin by New Hope.

• Like 1

Colonel: *Raises Zweihander to finish off Balrog in DS3*

Balrog: *Anime noise when protagonist is hurt and breathing hard* "Ehhheh, strike me down... ehhheh *coughs blood* and I-"

Colonel: "Nooo, don't do it..."

Balrog: "Will... become..."

Colonel: "Don't fuckin say it!"

Balrog: "Stronger than aaaugh!"

*You died charm noise*

XD I always hated that tbh, sound like something the kid who lost in an imaginary fight makes up on the spot to keep you from finishing him off.

• Haha 2

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

Main reason why I don’t think Kenobi believed he could’ve won is because his ghost seemed pretty insistent on the need to kill Vader. I’m paraphrasing but I think the conversation went something like:

Luke: "I can’t kill my father! There is good in him, I can save him."

Kenobi’s ghost: "He is more machine than man, so think of it more like turning off a computer than taking a life. Ha! But seriously fuck off with the 'saving him' shit. Dude’s a mass murderer and needs to be killed like yesterday."

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Main reason why I don’t think Kenobi believed he could’ve won is because his ghost seemed pretty insistent on the need to kill Vader. I’m paraphrasing but I think the conversation went something like:

Luke: "I can’t kill my father! There is good in him, I can save him."

Kenobi’s ghost: "He is more machine than man, so think of it more like turning off a computer than taking a life. Ha! But seriously fuck off with the 'saving him' shit. Dude’s a mass murderer and needs to be killed like yesterday."

I see people give Obi Wan so much shit for that, but let's be real, he saw him killing children, choking his pregnant wife, and being consumed by so much hatred, Anakin's old personality was consumed. In his eyes, Anakin was truly dead. If Ahsoka, Padme, and himself couldn't bring him back, why the fuck would he believe anyone could?

3 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

OH you started? Enjoying Bad Batch?

The guy who they said barely talks at all talks way too much. XD Should’ve described him as the guy who talks very quietly instead.

But yeah, I am. The part where they breached that outpost was really cool.

And Obi Wan’s "I hope you at least told Padme I said hello," cracked me up. Dude is so past caring if Anakin knows that he knows. 

1 minute ago, The Good Doctor said:

The guy who said barely talks talks way too much. XD Should’ve described him as the guy who talks very quietly instead.

But yeah, I am. The part where they breached that outpost was really cool.

And Obi Wan’s "I hope you at least told Padme I said hello," cracked me up. Dude is so past caring if Anakin knows that he knows. 

It's kinda sad too, I think there was hints in Revenge that he knew, but this straight up him saying it without saying it, probably kept it to himself to protect Anakin. XD