Roleplayer's Off Topic Thread #28

Dead Pool- Who do you think will not survive chapter 4?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Didn't Make it in the other Polls Edition

• Corio Adorin
    • Endar Drenim
    • Stalks-Deep-Waters
    • Jadaka Cliff-Hanger
    • Suri Falani
    • Magalos of the Hundred Tongues
    • Aenar Fleet-Foot
    • Nahfalhaan
    • Goblin Tim

Honestly, although I enjoyed the Bad Batch arc, I feel like the Siege arc is the only real worthwhile thing watching. Bad Batch is really just filler, and good god I'm not even going to mention the second arc we got.

I'm miffed that out of all the really good potential episodes that could have been taken from the cut season 7, we got one filler arc, and the fucking sisters arc. Fuck not even the death of Cad Bane.

2 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

Honestly, although I enjoyed the Bad Batch arc, I feel like the Siege arc is the only real worthwhile thing watching. Bad Batch is really just filler, and good god I'm not even going to mention the second arc we got.

I'm miffed that out of all the really good potential episodes that could have been taken from the cut season 7, we got one filler arc, and the fucking sisters arc. Fuck not even the death of Cad Bane.

Or even they wanted to give it to Ashoka, they could have done the horror  arc with her discovering the Sith Temple underneath Corusant .

14 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Did you actually XD

And that's not even an argument considering the fact Lucas was the brain behind it. 

You’re right, it’s an opinion XD it’s there to make up for the shit left out of the movies and now it all feels like a bandaid, some stuff from it is cool to me but overall it just feels desperate. Too much change to characters from the movies, too. It doesn’t feel authentic to me.

Hence why I say it feels like fanfiction

I dated a chick that liked Star Wars a lot, we watched it together. I was trying not to sleep tbh.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

1 minute ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

You’re right, it’s an opinion XD it’s there to make up for the shit left out of the movies and now it all feels like a bandaid, some stuff from it is cool to me but overall it just feels desperate. Too much change to characters from the movies, too. It doesn’t feel authentic to me.

Hence why I say it feels like fanfiction

I dated a chick that liked Star Wars a lot, we watched it together. I was trying not to sleep tbh.

SelfreliantGleefulGroundbeetle-max-1mb.g

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

At least Colonel liked one of the animated series, that being the OG 2003 Clone Wars

It was very good. Art style wasn’t the greatest, that is a criticism I had of samurai jack, but it works and the animations are awesome. And niggas die left and right.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

2 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

It was very good. Art style wasn’t the greatest, that is a criticism I had of samurai jack, but it works and the animations are awesome. And niggas die left and right.

What is this?! YOU ARE DRIVING ME INSANE COLONEL! 

4 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Here’s another one: Halo 3’s soundtrack, compared to the rest of the franchise, was in all honesty... garbage.

Halo 3's great but you're on to something when I can hardly remember the ost. Halo 4's soundtrack I can remember for all the wrong reasons XD

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

Halo 3's great but you're on to something when I can hardly remember the ost. Halo 4's soundtrack I can remember for all the wrong reasons XD

It had some good pieces.  Overall a little too synthia for me tastes though