Roleplayer's Off Topic Thread #28

Dead Pool- Who do you think will not survive chapter 4?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Didn't Make it in the other Polls Edition

• Corio Adorin
    • Endar Drenim
    • Stalks-Deep-Waters
    • Jadaka Cliff-Hanger
    • Suri Falani
    • Magalos of the Hundred Tongues
    • Aenar Fleet-Foot
    • Nahfalhaan
    • Goblin Tim

11 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Focus randomly shifts to two new characters who have nothing to do with anything anyone cares about. 

Two characters that aren't even interesting XD The arc is called Ahsoka's journey, yet she's a side character in it. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Those few episodes must be reeeally bad if Balrog told me to skip it XD why is that?

The sisters are just hilariously retarded and overall it’s just shit, but it was used to push Ashoka’s story. Just not the best way they could’ve done it

• Thanks 1

Fuck:dntknw:

10 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Is it a so bad it’s funny sort of thing? Because I was gonna watch the whole thing including that for that reason before getting to the good shit at the end

I love stuff that’s so bad it’s funny. Like, sometimes more than actually good stuff. So I’d have gladly stuck with it if it was. XD Sadly, it was mostly just boring and frustrating. At least what I saw. 

16 minutes ago, Centurion said:

The sisters are just hilariously retarded and overall it’s just shit, but it was used to push Ashoka’s story. Just not the best way they could’ve done it

The crazy thing is they didn't have to do that, cause Siege of Mandalore does that exactly a thousand times better XD

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

The crazy thing is they didn't have to do that, cause Siege of Mandalore does that exactly a thousand times better XD

The last four episodes were so good that I wish they’d just cut the sister stuff and dedicated four more episodes to it instead. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

Seriously though, that's a great commission. Very well drawn and the background is really popping.

That’s what I said before I stopped being serious. XD The landscape is the best of any commission Colonel has gotten, and he’s had some good ones. The wolf also looks even cooler in paint form than it does in the game. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1