Roleplayer's Off Topic Thread #28

Dead Pool- Who do you think will not survive chapter 4?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Didn't Make it in the other Polls Edition

• Corio Adorin
    • Endar Drenim
    • Stalks-Deep-Waters
    • Jadaka Cliff-Hanger
    • Suri Falani
    • Magalos of the Hundred Tongues
    • Aenar Fleet-Foot
    • Nahfalhaan
    • Goblin Tim

You know Boba Fett is cool and with being in the next season of Mandalorian, but I'd fucking kill to see Cad Bane still alive and kicking. I know he was killed by Boba in an unfinished episode of Clone Wars but considering Disney, they could say "nah fam" since it was unfinished. During the Clone Wars, Cad Bane was ten times more badass than Boba ever was on screen.

Just now, TheCzarsHussar said:

:rofl:

Nobody loves those moist bois, I'd at least rank them higher than Khajiit.

The Khajiit just have a way more fleshed out culture than Argonians at this point. And where Argonians kinda give me low-key creepy and sinister vibes (thanks to the Hist), Khajiit are kind of hilarious. Most of their mythology can be summed up by taking what other cultures believe and saying "Nah man, it was actually cats". XD 

I go back and forth on my rankings. If Imperials were depicted in the games as they were written in the Pocket Guides, they’d probably be my #3. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, The Good Doctor said:

The Khajiit just have a way more fleshed out culture than Argonians at this point. And where Argonians kinda give me low-key creepy and sinister vibes (thanks to the Hist), Khajiit are kind of hilarious. Most of their mythology can be summed up by taking what other cultures believe and saying "Nah man, it was actually cats". XD 

I go back and forth on my rankings. If Imperials were depicted in the games as they were written in the Pocket Guides, they’d probably be my #3. 

That's exactly why I'd like the Argonians more than Khajiit. They're a fucking lowkey hive mind that are beholden to an eldritch entity that's survived a previous Kalpa. True they're not as fleshed out as of yet.

1 minute ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

Reveal hidden contents

You know Boba Fett is cool and with being in the next season of Mandalorian, but I'd fucking kill to see Cad Bane still alive and kicking. I know he was killed by Boba in an unfinished episode of Clone Wars but considering Disney, they could say "nah fam" since it was unfinished. During the Clone Wars, Cad Bane was ten times more badass than Boba ever was on screen.

For the record, it’s a good idea to give a hint about what’s gonna be in your spoiler tags. Otherwise nobody knows whether or not to open them. Although I guess this really ain’t a major spoiler since we’ve already talked about it openly. XD 

I like to imagine that scene still happened and Boba ended up killing Cad Bane. It’s such a perfect way to kick off his legend as the greatest bounty hunter.

3 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Honestly if Imperials were consistently depicted how they were in the written lore, they'd probably be tied with the Dunmer as my second favorite faction. Rest in peace Imperials who weren't copies of Romans.

1 minute ago, The Good Doctor said:

For the record, it’s a good idea to give a hint about what’s gonna be in your spoiler tags. Otherwise nobody knows whether or not to open them. Although I guess this really ain’t a major spoiler since we’ve already talked about it openly. XD 

I like to imagine that scene still happened and Boba ended up killing Cad Bane. It’s such a perfect way to kick off his legend as the greatest bounty hunter.

Lol I should have.

Boba can certainly redeem himself if he's well used in the second season, though in my opinion he's got big shoes to fill if he's actually going to surpass the badassery that was Cad Bane.

1 hour ago, The Good Doctor said:

That’s exactly why they went up in my list. They were really fun to deal with, and their quest was low key epic. High key actually, these niggas have stargates!

Well, moon gates lol.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

3 hours ago, Witchking of Angmar said:

Anyone else feel that the rps are kinda dead?

For me it’s really that my drive is tied to how much excited I am about the universes and tes and fallout are both getting very boring with not have real title releases past 2010 and 2011

Fuck:dntknw:

I'm still wanting to write, but won't lie, my drive died since Celan stopped popping in the threads. We still talk in pms but its not the same. 

When Doc gets back to it tho and we find a workaround for the Meric thing, unless BTCollins' schedule frees up, I'll get back to it too. We're pretty close to the fourth chapter anyway, especially since Doc and I decided to cut out some fat so to speak.

• Like 1

Luckily tho since this is our site, its not the kind of thing where we have to try and keep it from dying out. Even if there's a year long hiatus or more, we can always pick it up, or not, whenever we feel like it. Same goes for y'alls fallout rp.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Witchking of Angmar said:

Anyone else feel that the rps are kinda dead?

I moved to an island and swore off writing after my apprentice turned to the dark side and started writing cartoon smut fiction. So many innocents read his garbage... and it’s... it’s all my fault.

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

I moved to an island and swore off writing after my apprentice turned to the dark side and started writing cartoon smut fiction. So many innocents read his garbage... and it’s... it’s all my fault.

*Doctor to his student*

RpBak.gif

14 hours ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Luckily tho since this is our site, its not the kind of thing where we have to try and keep it from dying out. Even if there's a year long hiatus or more, we can always pick it up, or not, whenever we feel like it. Same goes for y'alls fallout rp.

I still feel that letting it lie for so long has it fade and the chance of it being picked up decreases.

Power corrupts, absolute power... is a whole lot of fun!

12 minutes ago, Witchking of Angmar said:

I still feel that letting it lie for so long has it fade and the chance of it being picked up decreases.

Maybe so but this also isn’t a job, if people aren’t motivated right now to write, I can’t force them to.