Roleplayer's Off Topic Thread #28

Dead Pool- Who do you think will not survive chapter 4?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Didn't Make it in the other Polls Edition

• Corio Adorin
    • Endar Drenim
    • Stalks-Deep-Waters
    • Jadaka Cliff-Hanger
    • Suri Falani
    • Magalos of the Hundred Tongues
    • Aenar Fleet-Foot
    • Nahfalhaan
    • Goblin Tim

1 minute ago, BigBossBalrog said:

IckyUnlinedCatfish-size_restricted.gif

Not to mention Maul was one of the only people in existence to hold his own against Sidious. Maul's one of the coolest characters in the universe. He gets all the best fights scene in the media he's in. (Qui Gon and Obi, Sidious, Ben Kenobi)

He needs a cloak doe, that nigga too small

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

3 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

IckyUnlinedCatfish-size_restricted.gif

Not to mention Maul was one of the only people in existence to hold his own against Sidious. Maul's one of the coolest characters in the universe. He gets all the best fights scene in the media he's in. (Qui Gon and Obi, Sidious, Ben Kenobi)

Actually wasn't Palp just fucking with Maul the entire fight? Because before it even began he got his ass force slammed and held against a wall, only being let down because Palpy was having too much fun.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

Actually wasn't Palp just fucking with Maul the entire fight? Because before it even began he got his ass force slammed and held against a wall, only being let down because Palpy was having too much fun.

No when Maul enters his rage state and takes out the Darksber, sheev gets visibly serious, and it results in him overwhelming Maul with force power to beat him. That fight was so awesome. Sidious was at his peek there

FatalTidyHind-size_restricted.gif

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

and it results in him overwhelming Maul with force power to beat him.

Very easily. This is like when Captain America held back Thanos’s fist for like three seconds and Thanos was like "huh, not bad" before bitch slapping him back to the states. Maul was never a real threat. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

Yup. Maul is cool and all but he got killed by Obi Wan, who admittedly clapped the chosen one, but still, even Vader didn't fuck with him.

That said, his suit was designed specifically to be susceptible to lightning.

4 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

No when Maul enters his rage state and takes out the Darksber, sheev gets visibly serious, and it results in him overwhelming Maul with force power to beat him. That fight was so awesome. Sidious was at his peek there

FatalTidyHind-size_restricted.gif

I seem to recall maul getting severely clapped in that fight and begging Sheev for mercy at the end...

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Very easily. This is like when Captain America held back Thanos’s fist for like three seconds and Thanos was like "huh, not bad" before bitch slapping him back to the states. Maul was never a real threat. 

I mean this is a guy who can kill four of the greatest Jedi Swordsmen in the history of the order in three seconds, the fact Maul was able to hold his own against Sidious and get him to fight seriously for a brief amount of time shows he's still top tier XD

• Like 2

1 minute ago, BigBossBalrog said:

I mean this is a guy who can kill four of the greatest Jedi Swordsmen in the history of the order in three seconds, the fact Maul was able to hold his own against Sidious and get him to fight seriously for a brief amount of time shows he's still top tier XD

Fair enough. It’s not like Palps gets to flex his saber muscles against real opponents very often, so it doesn’t surprise me that he took some time to have fun with it.

Just now, The Good Doctor said:

Rebels Maul was also utterly horrified by Vader even being in the general vicinity, so it’s safe to assume he’s not on that tier. Whereas I think Ben Kenobi may actually be. And even ignoring the sequels, the Emperor should shit on them all. 

He definitely improved after killing Maul, plus he was a padawan back then. 

He improved enough to "Maul" XD Vader. I do wonder how his force powers compare to Vader Vader though. They were growing pre suit, and reached maturity afterwards.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Rebels Maul was also utterly horrified by Vader even being in the general vicinity, so it’s safe to assume he’s not on that tier. Whereas I think Ben Kenobi may actually be. And even ignoring the sequels, the Emperor should shit on them all. 

Well Vader is just after the Emperor, he's a monster XD In one of the comics, someone perceives Vader through the force and he's a raging klediscope of pure dark force power with glowing red eyes. 

One thing I like so much more in the Disney Canon is they have never made Vader a bitch. In the old EU, Vader was the whipping boy that they had someone defeat to show how badass they were (Starkiller being the most annoying example) Here he a Sith Juggernaut that 99 percent of characters run away from rather then fight him 

• Like 2