Roleplayer's Off Topic Thread #28

Dead Pool- Who do you think will not survive chapter 4?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Didn't Make it in the other Polls Edition

• Corio Adorin
    • Endar Drenim
    • Stalks-Deep-Waters
    • Jadaka Cliff-Hanger
    • Suri Falani
    • Magalos of the Hundred Tongues
    • Aenar Fleet-Foot
    • Nahfalhaan
    • Goblin Tim

10 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Maybe it’s a good thing @BTC rarely posts now because I would be confusing y’all all the time if he did. XD

Here's a tip to tell the difference: One has legs, the other doesn't.

11 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

I always wondered how she was able to keep the newspaper going. In such a small town I can't imagine there being much to write about at all to make enough to eat. Even if she padded the paper.

Power corrupts, absolute power... is a whole lot of fun!

3 minutes ago, Witchking of Angmar said:

I always wondered how she was able to keep the newspaper going. In such a small town I can't imagine there being much to write about at all to make enough to eat. Even if she padded the paper

But then the game happens and she has tons of stuff to write about yet hardly covers any of it.

XD I kinda just thought that was the point, these people aren't smart. They're one step above cavemen and that's only because they have tech everywhere around them, even if it's damaged old prewar tech and rubble. That they got lights working is astounding. That's why I never took her seriously lol, or any of them. They think baseball was some gladiator shit. I loooved that scene with the baseball guy. Tho to be fair, I'd actually watch baseball if it were lol, or if it at least had Charley Sheen.

So yea I treat her like a child and just humor her. It's another reason why I couldn't bang her either, would be taking advantage at that point. Plus she's fucking annoying.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

:rofl: This reads like something I would say:

Don't get me wrong, I like her. She's a great lady. She's good at carrying my stuff, and she makes a good hole for my player character's tongue and fingies, but that's about it. As far as the writing goes though, she should in fact, quit her day job. 

2 minutes ago, Witchking of Angmar said:

I always chalked that up to the developers not bothering to put it in.

Thats exactly what it is, but unfortunately their laziness oftentimes gives their characters the perception of incompetence. Tho in this case, she is incompetent, for different reasons.

2 hours ago, Witchking of Angmar said:

Starting to feel a little sick. Right in the middle of a corona outbreak. :(

I’m sure you’ll be fine, you’re young and a Viking. Get some DayQuil, soup and some sprite, and try to stay home as much as as you can.

I thought I was sick too but it was just allergies lol. Also had a dream about this hot chick I was dating and just before I was about to get some, I coughed XD dry dicked in my own dream because of corona virus.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

I’m sure you’ll be fine, you’re young and a Viking. Get some DayQuil, soup and some sprite, and try to stay home as much as as you can.

I'm not in the risk groups so I'm almost guaranteed to be fine. Having to go into self imposed quarantine is annoying however.

But you want to know what the most annoying is? My government's utter incompetence at handling this issue. Slow to act. Idiotic statements. Especially from the so called "state epidemiologist". Now that people that can are starting to work from home as to hamper the spread he criticized this in an interview because it would be bad for equality. I wish I was joking.

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, Witchking of Angmar said:

I'm not in the risk groups so I'm almost guaranteed to be fine. Having to go into self imposed quarantine is annoying however.

But you want to know what the most annoying is? My government's utter incompetence at handling this issue. Slow to act. Idiotic statements. Especially from the so called "state epidemiologist". Now that people that can are starting to work from home as to hamper the spread he criticized this in an interview because it would be bad for equality. I wish I was joking.

What the flying fuck happened to Sweden? When did yall go wonky?

1 minute ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

What the flying fuck happened to Sweden? When did yall go wonky?

The crazy people somehow managed to get into power. I don't know how exactly. But it seems like Newton's third law also applies to politics somewhat as now the neo-nazi party is reaching a point of being the country's biggest political party.

1 minute ago, Witchking of Angmar said:

neo-nazi party is reaching a point of being the country's biggest political party.

Ironically you're saying that your country could go from having one extreme policy to the complete opposite?

Lol at least it would solve being overly lenient to the immigrants. :P Seriously that's messed up.

14 minutes ago, Witchking of Angmar said:

Rofl see, this is the kind of thing where people will take notice and realize closed borders is a very good thing, or at least restricted and closed to people that have no business being there. Now they want you to open up yourself and your body to the rabble and further put your people at risk.

Not to be political, but had my country listened to Trump, we wouldn't be as worried or affected by the coronavirus. They're listening now of course, after it's already made its way in here. 

Through common sense policies and a gov't telling their people not to panic, the coronavirus would be nothing, same as Obeezy and Swine Flu, which was actually worse than coronavirus is now in the US. But that's not what's happening. Instead, this election and partisan BS is making politicians fight one another and threatening to further expose us to harm all because another economic crisis would play perfectly into the hands of the left. As would a high death toll. Then they could point to Trump and say it was his fault. They're even trying to call it "Trump Virus".