Roleplayer's Off Topic Thread #28

Dead Pool- Who do you think will not survive chapter 4?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Didn't Make it in the other Polls Edition

• Corio Adorin
    • Endar Drenim
    • Stalks-Deep-Waters
    • Jadaka Cliff-Hanger
    • Suri Falani
    • Magalos of the Hundred Tongues
    • Aenar Fleet-Foot
    • Nahfalhaan
    • Goblin Tim

2 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Speaking of how shit Fo4 is in comparison, apparently 76 new NPC's in the 2.0 Wastelander  have more then four dialogue options. I have a feeling Bethesda won't try that wheel again XD

You know your dialogue system sucks when Fuckup 76 did it better. XD 

• Haha 1

I’m probably the only one here that thought F4’s characters were actually pretty solid, followers mainly. Even compared to NV. That wasn’t my problem with F4 personally. I definitely liked some more than NV’s too.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

24 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

@BigBossBalrog I might have came across this before, but neat remake of the generic Skyrim Imperial leather and leather with mail shoulder armor sets. Segmentata sets pretty neat too I guess.

100264-1574191697-1814563347.jpeg

Same person seems to have also made a pretty decent port of Oblivion's Legion set.

100264-1574191746-105235698.jpeg

I use that mod, it's a very decent look XD

• Like 1

I was reading apparently Imperial Armor is one of the most controversial topics on the TES renewal project XD For both Skyblivion and Skywind, it causes flame wars when brought up, and even the project leads fight over it, and how it should look like. Apparently Fantasy Roman Armor is serious business. 

Anyway i'll offer up Skywind Imperial Mage set, love the look of it. XD Looks like something Martullus or Gracchus would wear. 

6OZ1xe3.jpg

• Like 1