Roleplayer's Off Topic Thread #28

Dead Pool- Who do you think will not survive chapter 4?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Didn't Make it in the other Polls Edition

• Corio Adorin
    • Endar Drenim
    • Stalks-Deep-Waters
    • Jadaka Cliff-Hanger
    • Suri Falani
    • Magalos of the Hundred Tongues
    • Aenar Fleet-Foot
    • Nahfalhaan
    • Goblin Tim

On 3/1/2020 at 6:07 PM, TheCzarsHussar said:

@BigBossBalrog I might have came across this before, but neat remake of the generic Skyrim Imperial leather and leather with mail shoulder armor sets. Segmentata sets pretty neat too I guess.

100264-1574191697-1814563347.jpeg

Same person seems to have also made a pretty decent port of Oblivion's Legion set.

100264-1574191746-105235698.jpeg

Mod names?

Fuck:dntknw:

10 hours ago, Centurion said:

:MadRad::bear::Yornar::Signal: loving the new emotes @Witchking of Angmar

The Radovid isn't that new though. Doc requested it a few weeks back so he could meme Colonel with it in the pms. I did it because why not.

Also... @The Good Doctor @TheCzarsHussar When do you think you will be able to continue on our posts?

Power corrupts, absolute power... is a whole lot of fun!

4 hours ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

So uh me and Nick were riding to my house, and we passed one nice car with an occupant that's wearing a balaclava. 

Then two other nice cars went right behind them. Someone's getting robbed or wacked.

The only context that I have ever seen Macon depicted in was TellTale’s The Walking Dead game, where everyone was dead and the city was overrun by zombies. Your descriptions make it sound way worse.

5 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

The only context that I have ever seen Macon depicted in was TellTale’s The Walking Dead game, where everyone was dead and the city was overrun by zombies. Your descriptions make it sound way worse.

Lol Macon is the city in that game? Considering the serious drug problem the city has, zombies isn't far off.

3 minutes ago, Centurion said:

You think you could color the vault boy design you did for me? I’d like to put it as my pic

I don't have the file. Lost a lot of stuff when my computer broke. If you post it here or in a pm I can easily just redraw the outline and color it though.

12 hours ago, The Good Doctor said:

I know it would be a lot of work, but this makes me want more comic strips from you. XD Whether it’s RP characters or or cartoonized versions of us like your and my profile pics, either one would be great. 

I need to figure out a good enough joke first.