Roleplayer's Off Topic Thread #28

Dead Pool- Who do you think will not survive chapter 4?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Didn't Make it in the other Polls Edition

• Corio Adorin
    • Endar Drenim
    • Stalks-Deep-Waters
    • Jadaka Cliff-Hanger
    • Suri Falani
    • Magalos of the Hundred Tongues
    • Aenar Fleet-Foot
    • Nahfalhaan
    • Goblin Tim

Just now, TheCzarsHussar said:

Aight, who was Yes Man FTW, was he a B A N or just never delved into it?

Yes man was the badass Thalmor that Witchie dueled in the first chapter and who has Daric in custody. I took over the character since he’s been gone forever but never died.

• Thanks 1

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

Just now, TheCzarsHussar said:

Ah, that had to be fun. Having some fuckboy bear come in and say post limit every so often.

He also banned our ooc threads just because we were lively, unlike the other ooc threads for other RPs. Then when he told me we could have it back because the RP section was literally dead, I told him we were moving to another site anyway altogether XD that felt good.

• Like 1

Just now, ColonelKillaBee said:

He also banned our ooc threads just because we were lively, unlike the other ooc threads for other RPs. Then when he told me we could have it back because the RP section was literally dead, I told him we were moving to another site anyway altogether XD that felt good.

In hindsight I should’ve waited till I was sure DarkRider would take us in, just in case, but he pissed me off.

48 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

Aight, who was Yes Man FTW, was he a B A N or just never delved into it?

He didn’t get banned. He just moved on after his character vanished at the end of the first chapter. We all liked Yes Man, far as I remember.

Yes Man, Warpenergybot, and UnrivaledAssault were the big three who left on their own. Unrivaled especially was a cool dude.

13 hours ago, The Good Doctor said:

I forgot that @BTC was actually one of the first to join up. Just wasn’t ready to start until chapter 2.

And @Tdroid was all over that thread back then. OG. XD 

I was all over the place in general back then :P I remember Jorn Horn-Hand; he's that character that just sort of dropped out after a couple of posts before I finally returned for my glorious trolling in Chapter 2 :evil:

1 hour ago, The Good Doctor said:

That was so annoying. I get the post limit thing, but there came a point where the guy was just like "y’all stop having too much fun".

I bet he did it also just so he didn’t have to come close our threads so often