Roleplayer's Off Topic Thread #28

Dead Pool- Who do you think will not survive chapter 4?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Didn't Make it in the other Polls Edition

• Corio Adorin
    • Endar Drenim
    • Stalks-Deep-Waters
    • Jadaka Cliff-Hanger
    • Suri Falani
    • Magalos of the Hundred Tongues
    • Aenar Fleet-Foot
    • Nahfalhaan
    • Goblin Tim

On 2/13/2020 at 6:22 PM, BigBossBalrog said:

The Sonic the Hedgehog movie reviews have come out. It has 71 on rotten tomatoes. Sonic the Deader then Disco. 

We.Live.In.A.Universe.In.Which.Sonic.The.Fucking.Hedgehog. Has.A.Higher.Score.Then.The.New.Star.Wars.Movie XD

To be fair, given the fact that the new trilgy even made think more fondly back on the Prequels... sigh... Hopefully the Elder Scrolls won't go this route with 6.

I remember some girl who played Ulfric's mistress for one post and then quit. There was also that guy that played a dark elf during chapter 1.

As for recruiting, where do you people think we should look? As Doc pointed out: This isn't quite as much a roleplaying forum and instead more of a collaborative fanfiction writing one.

• Like 1

Power corrupts, absolute power... is a whole lot of fun!

Just now, TheCzarsHussar said:

:rofl:

I just saw The Pompous Altmer was banned and was chuckling at that, then saw Colonel was banned too. Fucking great.

They’d been on my ass for the entirety of my time for “flaming and encouraging arguments in the civil war debates”. XD I even got civil war debates banned.

• Haha 2

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

8 minutes ago, Witchking of Angmar said:

I remember some girl who played Ulfric's mistress for one post and then quit. There was also that guy that played a dark elf during chapter 1.

As for recruiting, where do you people think we should look? As Doc pointed out: This isn't quite as much a roleplaying forum and instead more of a collaborative fanfiction writing one.

Dude that’s Warpenergybot!

• Sad 1

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee