Roleplayer's Off Topic Thread #28

Dead Pool- Who do you think will not survive chapter 4?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Didn't Make it in the other Polls Edition

• Corio Adorin
    • Endar Drenim
    • Stalks-Deep-Waters
    • Jadaka Cliff-Hanger
    • Suri Falani
    • Magalos of the Hundred Tongues
    • Aenar Fleet-Foot
    • Nahfalhaan
    • Goblin Tim

I use that mod. Some are kinda meh, but I prefer most of them to the vanilla gear. I like the Solitude and Markarth armors and I think they feel pretty fitting to those cities (rich Thanes outfitting the guards in full Nordic plate makes sense in Solitude, and why wouldn’t Markarth use all that Dwemer metal they’ve got?). The Stormcloak one looks alright though I agree it’s a little much, and Ulfric’s is great and a big improvement over the original modded outfit (though tbh I like his vanilla outfit best). 

I wish the Old Hold armors were much more traditionally Nordic. Less plate and leather and more ring mail and animal fur.

1 hour ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

Welp I just got the email. All my classes are off campus for the remainder of the semester.

Sweet, that means game time nigga. Try this game called deep rock galactic, me n Balrog play. Tho who knows if he’s playing now with doom and resident evil coming out XD 

Ill get both either after the first or second trump check. The first depending on my funds since I’ll be Ubering soon too.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

6 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

I was myself making a joke. This is the first time I've heard of a trump check.

Lol well you should be delighted then, as should your folks if they don’t make much. My mom makes too much money so her check probably blows lol. Tho she has a dependent on her taxes and I don’t.

And we’re getting two in a row.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee