Roleplayer’s Off Topic Thread #13

Which Daedric Prince would you most want to follow as a denizen of Tamriel?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Which Prince would you prefer to worship?

• Azura
    • Boethiah
    • Hermaeus Mora
    • Hircine
    • Malacath

3 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

If we ain’t basing age off of actual age then BT is probably the oldest one here. XD 

Based off the fact I’ve heard this many times before irl, I think you’re right lol 

31 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

If we ain’t basing age off of actual age then BT is probably the oldest one here. XD 

My personality is still that of a 19 year old grunt obviously, but my spine and my knees and my ankles and my everything else are about 50 years old

• Haha 1

Fuck:dntknw:

9 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Y’all know that old tv show Lassie? About the boy and his dog? Well the Australians went and ripped it off with a kangaroo. :rofl: 

What a load of horseshit, a real Roo would fucking box this kid to death in a matter of seconds. Vicious animals. 

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

You do this to yourself, Balrog 

Everything I touch turns to ash :cry: Metal Gear, Wow, Harvest Moon, Warhammer 40k, Yuri Anime. Why must all I like be corrupted and turned into shit/

*Sniffs* At least Warhammer Fantasy is safe...

3 hours ago, The Good Doctor said:

I’d love that. It kills me a little inside to know that the Empire or its remnants will always be a big part of TES but there’s a very good chance we’ll only hear about the Stormcloaks again in a five-page book or two. 

I'm cool with them being in future TES, when and if that ever happens, as long as we get to mock and undermine them.

And why is it that these tumblr lore geniuses don't sign with their blog name, they have to hide behind anonymous posts.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

That must be it, yea. She is in ESO, I remember not much caring for the depiction.

I haven’t gotten that far yet, so I can’t speak for it myself. Though I remember reading that ESO includes or expands on the vampire clans that spawned from her raping those Nedes after Molag Bal turned her.