Roleplayer’s Off Topic Thread #13

Which Daedric Prince would you most want to follow as a denizen of Tamriel?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Which Prince would you prefer to worship?

• Azura
    • Boethiah
    • Hermaeus Mora
    • Hircine
    • Malacath

18 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

The city looks pretty dang good to me, lol. It may not be pretty but those walls are sturdy as fuck. The houses too.

Meanwhile, the walls of everyone’s favorite city, Whiterun, under the management of the beloved “ideal Jarl” Balgruuf, are stated by multiple characters to actually be old and crumbling. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Meanwhile, the walls of everyone’s favorite city, Whiterun, under the management of the beloved “ideal Jarl” Balgruuf, are stated by multiple characters to actually be old and crumbling. 

Don't diss fucking Edoras XD

5 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Jarl Balin needs to step up his game, instead of breakdancing all the time.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

I swear most of the people trying these gotcha attempts on me are 12. 

You can tell by the way he jumped to insulting your profile instead of making any actual points. And he wasn’t trolling. Trolls don’t get all puffed up like that. XD 

Colonel, you do realize that now that you have a brand and are very well known in the tes community that this will never stop lol. We’ll be at TES 8 in the year 2050 and you be getting hologram messages about how the stormcloaks are wrong :rofl:

• Haha 3

Fuck:dntknw:

56 minutes ago, Centurion said:

Colonel, you do realize that now that you have a brand and are very well known in the tes community that this will never stop lol. We’ll be at TES 8 in the year 2050 and you be getting hologram messages about how the stormcloaks are wrong :rofl:

XD I know lol. Especially if they keep giving us badass rebels with sexy voices to defend. Full homo.

• Haha 2

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

1 hour ago, The Good Doctor said:

You can tell by the way he jumped to insulting your profile instead of making any actual points. And he wasn’t trolling. Trolls don’t get all puffed up like that. XD 

57 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Shitposting is an art. That wasn't shitposting

Yea someone said he was trolling and I agreed but after seeing that, I don't think so either

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

6 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

I’d love that. It kills me a little inside to know that the Empire or its remnants will always be a big part of TES but there’s a very good chance we’ll only hear about the Stormcloaks again in a five-page book or two. 

Only hear about them once in a book because there will only be one more tes in our lifetime lol. Maybe Czar will see tes 7 but the rest of us won’t

• Haha 1

Fuck:dntknw: