Roleplayer’s Off Topic Thread #13

Which Daedric Prince would you most want to follow as a denizen of Tamriel?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Which Prince would you prefer to worship?

• Azura
    • Boethiah
    • Hermaeus Mora
    • Hircine
    • Malacath

3 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

I haven’t gotten that far yet, so I can’t speak for it myself. Though I remember reading that ESO includes or expands on the vampire clans that spawned from her raping those Nedes after Molag Bal turned her. 

Yeah, it establishes that the men she raped went on to found some of the vampiric bloodlines we see in Daggerfall, which I personally appreciated. Though it doesn’t explain them all, just three of them. I’m not sure if the rest came from her as well or had different origins

• Thanks 1

Just now, BTC said:

What do you mean?

Physically how does a woman “rape” multiple men while she’s on fire and killing people. 

I get it for a boy, especially teenagers and when she’s not literally on fire lol (at least I believe that was the case, from her pyre), but how does that work while she’s slaughtering dudes while burning?

No way in hell would I sustain an erection through that lol.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

Just now, BTC said:

What do you mean?

She transferred her vampirism to them via rape, which would be kinda odd if the raping was done with objects or her hands or something. No fluid transferral.

Unless she just bit them during the act. But then it wasn’t really the rape that infected them. It was the bite.

Just now, The Good Doctor said:

She transferred her vampirism to them via rape, which would be kinda odd if the raping was done with objects or her hands or something. No fluid transferral.

Unless she just bit them during the act. But then it wasn’t really the rape that infected them. It was the bite.

Indeed and they put emphasis on the rape thing, saying it was in the same fashion as Bal himself.

4 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

while she’s on fire and killing people. 

I can get this actually. Assuming that she’s one of the most powerful vampires who ever lived, like on a level with Harkon or the Daugters of Coldharbour, then some fire and chaos were probably pretty minor inconveniences. 

Ok I didn’t know about the whole “on fire” thing. Idk, I assume there was probably some magic or magical influence involved. I could see her biting them and transferring it that way, though because of the rape most people just consider that’s what did it. Though I’d probably just chalk it up to some form of charm or something.

I don’t know, I honestly wonder if even magic Can make a dude maintain an erection through banging a chick that’s literally on fire, LOL. 

That’ll take a level 100 scale an allusion, plus probably some in chanted items.

It didn’t literally say that she was on fire as she was raping them, but the way it was worded, it sounded like it came immediately after that, so I really don’t know. I just assumed that it would have to be while she was on fire, because she was raping a bunch of them, as she was slaughtering people. Not exactly enough time to spruce up, you know what I mean. LOL.

2 hours ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

I don’t know, I honestly wonder if even magic Can make a dude maintain an erection through banging a chick that’s literally on fire, LOL. 

That’ll take a level 100 scale an allusion, plus probably some in chanted items.

I always thought of the Bal violation as a kind of tentacle rape, not actual sex. And well... that works for men too.

Tentacles seem more like a Mora thing to me. I know Princes can appear how they want, but they do seem to have their own preferred aesthetics and methods. Bal likes metal and spikes and brute force.

Plus, vamps don’t have tentacles, so if the way Lamae spread it was supposed to be rape similar to Molag, then I imagine it was exactly what it sounds like in both their cases. 

Gotcha. I imagine Molag is down to get creative, but I wouldn’t put it past him to most often go at it the normal way. He got kids from raping Vivec after all. Of course that whole thing was likely metaphors and sometimes Vivec’s pecker is a spear, so who the fuck knows? XD 

• Haha 1

Been rewatching GoT. Have to say season 7 is even weaker during a second viewing. Plot holes just become more glaring and annoying, and the feeling that it isn't GoT anymore even more nagging. You'd expect people that have spent years in that universe would have a better grasp on it. 

• Like 1

Power corrupts, absolute power... is a whole lot of fun!