Roleplayer's Off Topic Thread #12

Pick the Princes that you, a denizen of Tamriel, would most want to worship from each group  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Group 1

• Azura
    • Mehrunes Dagon
    • Vaermina
    • Nocturnal
    • Sheogorath
  2. 2. Group 2

• Hermaeus Mora
    • Malacath
    • Meridia
    • Namira
    • Sanguine
  3. 3. Round 3

• Peryite
    • Clavicus Vile
    • Boethiah
    • Hircine
    • Mephala
    • Molag Bal

8 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Maybe later, I’m in no rush to play their titles right now anyway, too many games as is.

You should still try to do it soon, cause you already spent sixty bucks on orgins, and For Honor is only free for this week (if you "claim it" you can keep it forever!) 

58 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

You should still try to do it soon, cause you already spent sixty bucks on orgins, and For Honor is only free for this week (if you "claim it" you can keep it forever!) 

Nope, got my money back. I spent like five maybe ten bucks on Black Sails. Would like to play that but it can wait.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

Josh Sawyer was at the Cyberpunk demo and his thoughts were “extremely good and extremely cyberpunk” which seems to echo the feelings from those other demo recaps. 

Edited by BTCollins
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, BTCollins said:

Josh Sawyer was at the Cyberpunk demo and his thoughts were “extremely good and extremely cyberpunk” which seems to echo the feelings from those other demo recaps. 

That's fucking awesome, what was he doing at the demo tho? I don't keep up with him so I have no idea what he's doing nowadays.

6 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

That's fucking awesome, what was he doing at the demo tho? I don't keep up with him so I have no idea what he's doing nowadays.

He’s at Obsidian still, and directed Deadfire. I think he got in because he’s an exhibitor at E3. At least that’s what the name tag he had on in a picture says

• Like 1

The hype is real man. I'm fucking giddy reading about the demo, honestly thought I couldn't feel that way over a videogame anymore. Thought Witcher 3 was my climax. 

TES 6 maybe though I'm also very worried about what they're going to do with it. It's probably guaranteed settlement mechanics are gonna be in it.

20 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

More good news!

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.pcgamer.com/amp/cyberpunk-2077-wont-ship-with-multiplayer-but-its-a-possibility-after-launch/

Patrick Mills: "We're concentrating on the single-player game. That's what we want to give you."

TLDR no multiplayer at launch, maybe after launch.

5 minutes ago, Witchking of Angmar said:

Apparently they're also going to make Black Marsh the next dlc for ESO. Unsure how I feel about given how I've already made up some stuff for the place. 

It’s not like any of of what we’ve written is canon anyway. Come TES6, we’ll probably learn that Skyrim got nuked or some shit so they don’t have to say what happened with the Stormcloaks, and ours will be a totally alternate world. Your depiction of Black Marsh has been fine so far. If anything, I’d just use whatever they give us in ESO to add to it.

11 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

It’s not like any of of what we’ve written is canon anyway. Come TES6, we’ll probably learn that Skyrim got nuked or some shit so they don’t have to say what happened with the Stormcloaks, and ours will be a totally alternate world. Your depiction of Black Marsh has been fine so far. If anything, I’d just use whatever they give us in ESO to add to it.

I personally like Beth lazy as fuck all endings are canon, maybe the Stormcloaks took solitude and the Legion took Windhelm at the same time XD

20 minutes ago, Witchking of Angmar said:

Apparently they're also going to make Black Marsh the next dlc for ESO. Unsure how I feel about given how I've already made up some stuff for the place. 

I have the benefit of being able to hand wave some stuff because of the Warp in the West, but honestly given how long ago ESO is, I think you can pretty wel just pick and choose what you’d like to use. That’s what I’ve done. Though I will say I like having ESO as something to pull from

37 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

They could also “nuke” Cyrodiil so it makes what happens in Skyrim null and they’re independent anyway.

34 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

I know we're already taking some major liberties with lore. It's just that we've still managed to in many ways (but not always) stick to what have already been established. Black Marsh on the other hand has had so little established with so many areas left almost blank. On the one hand it might bring good lore that will add but not subvert what I got, on the other hand it might bring some super weird stuff that doesn't make sense when you actually think about and overturn what I've got. 

1 minute ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

They could also “nuke” Cyrodiil so it makes what happens in Skyrim null and they’re independent anyway.

I highly doubt they would destroy Cyrodiil. The Imperial City is way too recognizable for them to destroy it. My bet is dragons will burn down much of Skyrim. 

Power corrupts, absolute power... is a whole lot of fun!

1 minute ago, Witchking of Angmar said:

I highly doubt they would destroy Cyrodiil. The Imperial City is way too recognizable for them to destroy it. My bet is dragons will burn down much of Skyrim. 

Before Oblivion came out, you could’ve said the same of Vivec City And Vvardenfell in general. 

But we’re using the word nuke metaphorically anyway. Nobody expects the Imperial City to get destroyed. Much more likely that they’ll experience some sort of major societal overhaul or collapse in the wake of Mede’s death and whatever the Thalmor do next. Even with the war, Skyrim is honestly better set than most kingdoms or provinces by virtue of geography and resources alone. 

• Like 1