Roleplayer's Off Topic Thread #27

Dead Pool- Who do you think will not survive chapter 4?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Terrible People Edition

• King Theodore Adrard
    • Prince Roland Adrard
    • Sir Thomas Maric
    • Asgen Tyne
    • Faida Tyne
    • Dryston Winvale
    • Morane Lynielle
    • Dame LaViolette
    • Earl Inwold Dalomax

On 1/16/2020 at 7:31 PM, BigBossBalrog said:

Man, this feels so weird cause i'm reporting support tickets for work at the same time I wrote that. XD

Tim grind your bones, Imp! Snort em like moonsurgar. Shit on your throne, Imp! Smear the walls with goblin booger. Tim piss in your cups and spit on your floor. Eat your horses burn your doggies and leave open the door. They say Tim not a goblin, but Tim got your bitches slobberin'. Got your maids piled higher than Khajiit to the moon, got all the White Gold bitches bringing tributes of poon! Tim show his Goblin totem and they cannot help but follow, and when Tim finish business he tell human girls to swallow!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, The Good Doctor said:

Tim grind your bones, Imp! Snort em like moonsurgar. Shit on your throne, Imp! Smear the walls with goblin booger. Tim piss in your cups and spit on your floor. Eat your horses burn your doggies and leave open the door. They say Tim not a goblin, but Tim got your bitches slobberin'. Got your maids piled higher than Khajiit to the moon, got all the White Gold bitches bringing tributes of poon! Tim show his Goblin totem and they cannot help but follow, and when Tim finish business he tell human girls to swallow!

:rofl: Goblin Tim Wins!

• Thanks 1

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

Timmy Tim Tim, Watch me do my goblin dance, got these human hoes shivering and got em in a trance, run up on my goblin goons in they fuckin goblin stance and ya shitty shit-skirt legionnaires won’t even stand a chance, we scurry in the shadows so you only caught a glance, we sneak past n we act fast, now yo hoes got Tim in her pants, and I’m not rude so I share wit tha crew n fire off the lance, then we skidaddle as we prance, as we do the goblin dance, eyyyy.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Goblins looked kinda creepy in Morrowind to be honest XD

latest?cb=20150510120638

It's a shame how popular culture has degraded them into fuck ups. I hear in old Fay stories, they were quite terrifying. 

Have you seen that first scene in goblin slayer XD 

1 minute ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Have you seen that first scene in goblin slayer XD 

Goblin Slayer is edge lord nonsense XD It's pretty amusing though. 

They still follow the same formula, a bunch of cowardly mooks who go down against dedicated opponents, unless using crafty "sneaky" tactics. 

Just now, BigBossBalrog said:

Goblin Slayer is edge lord nonsense XD It's pretty amusing though. 

They still follow the same formula, a bunch of cowardly mooks who go down against dedicated opponents, unless using crafty "sneaky" tactics. 

I literally only saw five minutes of it because feminists were complaining about that scene

40 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Timmy Tim Tim, Watch me do my goblin dance, got these human hoes shivering and got em in a trance, run up on my goblin goons in they fuckin goblin stance and ya shitty shit-skirt legionnaires won’t even stand a chance, we scurry in the shadows so you only caught a glance, we sneak past n we act fast, now yo hoes got Tim in her pants, and I’m not rude so I share wit tha crew n fire off the lance, then we skidaddle as we prance, as we do the goblin dance, eyyyy.

Tim not forget the elfs, they last three times as long. Elfy ears tickle chest while elfy mouth on goblin schlong. Yellow elf keep on talking so got silence spell in hand. Shorty elf keep on gawking at dong bigger than her man. Ashy elfs love the goblin so they show up by the dozen. Tim had fun with the green elf but Tim worry she his cousin.
Pointy ears, buncha queers, livin' long but livin' wrong. Worship skies, pray to trees, and can't keep goblins on our knees. We break our chains, pay back the pains, start making gains, leave elf blood stains. Lift up claws, open mauls, chase you down your crystal halls. Burn the fields, crack the shields, Tim not stop til Thalmor yields. 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Tim not forget the elfs, they last three times as long. Elfy ears tickle chest while elfy mouth on goblin schlong. Yellow elf keep on talking so got silence spell in hand. Shorty elf keep on gawking at dong bigger than her man. Ashy elfs love the goblin so they show up by the dozen. Tim had fun with the green elf but Tim worry she his cousin.
Pointy ears, buncha queers, livin' long but livin' wrong. Worship skies, pray to trees, and can't keep goblins on our knees. We break our chains, pay back the pains, start making gains, leave elf blood stains. Lift up claws, open mauls, chase you down your crystal halls. Burn the fields, crack the shields, Tim not stop til Thalmor yields. 

:rofl: the Orc cousin thing got me especially

If not I’ll probably just skip summerset and elsweyr and play Greymoor. Tho maybe seeing dragons would be enough reason to attract a pact member bcuz Nord. Just really hate that’s in elsweyr of all places. The furries get our dragons and we get...

...Vampires?

20 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

@The Good Doctor you’ve been paying attention to the eso dlcs, are the stories told in a way that would make any sense for a member of the pact to participate in them?

Tho making new characters is easy enough, I really don’t care to.

They always make a little effort to explain why anyone could be doing them. But to be honest, I think Summerset in particular works much better for a Dominion character. The MQ turns out to be an issue that even Pact characters would want solved, but having Nords, Dunmer, and Argonians running around Alinor is pretty silly. And a lot of the DLC quests involve helping people that are technically your enemies.

I haven’t seen as much on the adventures in Catland. What I have seen makes it look more suitable for anyone. Most of your allies in the MQ are humans, even. Sai Sahan and Abnur Tharn return.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, The Good Doctor said:

They always make a little effort to explain why anyone could be doing them. But to be honest, I think Summerset in particular works much better for a Dominion character. The MQ turns out to be an issue that even Pact characters would want solved, but having Nords, Dunmer, and Argonians running around Alinor is pretty silly. And a lot of the DLC quests involve helping people that are technically your enemies.

I haven’t seen as much on the adventures in Catland. What I have seen makes it look more suitable for anyone. Most of your allies in the MQ are humans, even. Sai Sahan and Abnur Tharn return.

My boy Abnur comes back???? Might have to jump on ESO again lol

• Haha 1

Fuck:dntknw:

3 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

@ColonelKillaBee

I just read that the guy who wrote Clockwork City said that some new feature called 'Antiquities' is going to appeal a lot to lore fans in particular throughout the next year.

I remember it vaguely, it was pretty ignorable before so that’s good.