Roleplayer's Off Topic Thread #27

Dead Pool- Who do you think will not survive chapter 4?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Terrible People Edition

• King Theodore Adrard
    • Prince Roland Adrard
    • Sir Thomas Maric
    • Asgen Tyne
    • Faida Tyne
    • Dryston Winvale
    • Morane Lynielle
    • Dame LaViolette
    • Earl Inwold Dalomax

3 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Could be. I read it like five years ago so my memory's off. I remember thinking he was coo/l, though.

Colonel included a pretty strong Beowulf reference in our last post. Did any of y'all spot it? XD 

Yea because he was the only nigga that was truly ride or die and he fucked up that dragon while Beowulf was getting crunched on.

And his big strong loyal crew decked out in gold were cowering like fresh fucked pussies. 

That was the only story of the three I really cared about concerning Beowulf.

• Haha 1

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

Just now, ColonelKillaBee said:

That was the only story of the three I really cared about concerning Beowulf.

You have good taste. XD I did enjoy all three, though. But that one was the best. 

I loved when we focused on the really old literature and whatnot. The Canterbury Tales were my favorite, though. I was legit disappointed that they were incomplete. 

9 minutes ago, Tdroid said:

This looks fun.

You play? I plan on getting back into eso for it. Tho me n doc were just saying we hope they show the ice magic volkihar vamps mentioned in lore that they didn’t bring in Skyrim for whatever reason 

Just now, ColonelKillaBee said:

You play? I plan on getting back into eso for it. Tho me n doc were just saying we hope they show the ice magic volkihar vamps mentioned in lore that they didn’t bring in Skyrim for whatever reason 

On and off. Haven't caught up on Vvardenfell and Summerset yet, but I did play through Elsweyr. Definitely going to do this one though. Sad that there doesn't seem to be a new class coming though.

7 minutes ago, Tdroid said:

On and off. Haven't caught up on Vvardenfell and Summerset yet, but I did play through Elsweyr. Definitely going to do this one though. Sad that there doesn't seem to be a new class coming though.

Vvardenfell is excellent, wish I could replay it on the same guy.

https://colonel-killa-bee.tumblr.com/post/181102949415/now-that-they-started-bringin-out-the-cool-shit

That’s my only character lol. Haven’t touched summerset or elsweyr yet tho. So I got some catching up to do

9 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

One thing I’ll give ESO credit for is that they do stuff like this a lot. They showed intelligent and even winged Minotaurs, Cyrodiil as a jungle, different races following the correct religions, and even got Sotha Sil right. I would not put it past them to somehow bridge the gap between the icey Volkihar of lore and the batty ones we see in Dawnguard. 

Just now, The Good Doctor said:

One thing I’ll give ESO credit for is that they do stuff like this a lot. They showed intelligent and even winged Minotaurs, Cyrodiil as a jungle, different races following the correct religions, and even got Sotha Sil right. I would not put it past them to somehow bridge the gap between the icey Volkihar of lore and the batty ones we see in Dawnguard. 

I'm watching the stream and they're talking about Blackreach and stuff (something about "what else has been down there?" etc.), so my money is on the ol' Volkihar being somehow related to Blackreach. The vampire kinda looked like it was going to an underground place in the trailer, after all.