Best build?   

4 members have voted

1. 1. Best build?

• Giants Dad (BECOME THE GIANTS DAD FIRE THE BASSSSSSSSS CANNON!!!!)
    • Flipping Havels (1.4 patch save us!)
    • Bloodwraith (CRAWLING IN MY SKIN, THIS DARKNESS WILL NOT HEAL!)
    • Shitty Noob Knight Build (...)
    • Cheese Ice Rapier (DUH DUH DUH DUHHHHHHHHHHH DUHHHHHHH)

2 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

Unless I'm wrong I see no reason to use my humanity other then kindling the flame, I don't use phantom help first time around and it doesn't boost my health like being embered up.

The fucks the point unless I want to be invaded?

Fashion Souls

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

1 minute ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

Unless I'm wrong I see no reason to use my humanity other then kindling the flame, I don't use phantom help first time around and it doesn't boost my health like being embered up.

The fucks the point unless I want to be invaded?

It has some passive benefits, like protection against curse attacks, which will fuck you up in this game. It might also increase item discovery but I can’t remember for certain. 

Though kindling flames is the best reason, imo. I always kindle. 

16 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

Didn't know that the dragon would fly away after linking the bonfire, will he return or go elsewhere, or did I just lose the Drake Sword on this play through.

He doesn’t leave permanently. Die or reload the game, then try crossing the bridge and he’ll come back. 

• Thanks 1

Dude, you spend way too much time blaming the game when something bad happens to you. XD DS is so consistent that people are able to regularly do no-hit runs, so it’s not like it’s unfair. It just takes patience and a little practice. Today I watched a newbie make it through the hardest area in one try by being careful. And I’m pretty sure you’re better at Souls than them. 

10 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Dude, you spend way too much time blaming the game when something bad happens to you. XD DS is so consistent that people are able to regularly do no-hit runs, so it’s not like it’s unfair. It just takes patience and a little practice. Today I watched a newbie make it through the hardest area in one try by being careful. And I’m pretty sure you’re better at Souls than them. 

Yeah yeah yeah, I get salty early on in Souls. Same thing with 3, but shit like bad hitboxes are unforgivable. And don't try and act like the Souls games dont have their fair share of those.

13 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

Yeah yeah yeah, I get salty early on in Souls. Same thing with 3, but shit like bad hitboxes are unforgivable. And don't try and act like the Souls games dont have their fair share of those.

The only rotting thing is your lack of skill! Do not blame hit boxes for your mistakes!

What the fuck did I tell you guys? Already did the game bug out for me, hit the second necromancer guy in the catacombs and he was staggered into and through the ceiling.

7 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

The only rotting thing is your lack of skill! Do not blame hit boxes for your mistakes!

Blaming the player for bad hitboxes? Do I detect a bit of fanboyism?

6 hours ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

First off, you and I have very different opinions of what constitutes unforgivable. Second, the very few bad hitboxes in the game are the easiest thing in the world to work around. More often than not, it’s the player who benefits from them than the enemies.

But don’t pretend like hitboxes are the only thing you’ve complained about. It’s fine if you don’t like the game or how hard it is, but the rage bashing every time you die is getting old.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, The Good Doctor said:

First off, you and I have very different opinions of what constitutes unforgivable. Second, the very few bad hitboxes in the game are the easiest thing in the world to work around. More often than not, it’s the player who benefits from them than the enemies.

Looking back I was pretty mean and unreasonable, real life shit was making me frustrated alongside the game. Not a good combo.

2 hours ago, The Good Doctor said:

But don’t pretend like hitboxes are the only thing you’ve complained about. It’s fine if you don’t like the game or how hard it is, but the rage bashing every time you die is getting old.

I know how it looks but I didn't die much while that whole thing was going on, as for hitboxes I still feel like the Undead Dragon could have a better one but that's it. The rest thus far are alright.

Honestly I'd like to stop arguing and making everyone dislike me here, I'll admit to being wrong.

4 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Happens to the best of us, lol. Now Git Gud, you’ll probably get to finish the game before I do. Not much time to play souls for me lately.

That I shall do ;), what tipped me over the edge and made me literally pissed was the necro/pyromancer glitching through the ceiling where I couldn't hit him. Forcing me to play the whole area again.

18 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

Honestly I'd like to stop arguing and making everyone dislike me here, I'll admit to being wrong.

That ain’t what’s happening, bud. I’d kick my own ass if I let arguing over a videogame affect my actual relationship with a person. If my post made you think I’m angry, then it was not worded well.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

That I shall do ;), what tipped me over the edge and made me literally pissed was the necro/pyromancer glitching through the ceiling where I couldn't hit him. Forcing me to play the whole area again.

That is pretty bullshit. I’m curious, what got you exploring that area so early?

5 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

I already rang the bell in Undead Parish, isn't the other one in the catacombs?

:rofl: No. Man, you are probably way underleveled for the shit you’re heading into. XD The second bell is beneath Blighttown, which is below the Depths, which are below Lower Undeadburg, which is accessed via the previously-locked door on the bridge near where you first met Solaire.

Or, if you have the Master Key, you can go back to the Valley of the Drakes (the area where you killed the Undead dragon) and find a shortcut that’ll take you straight to the last part of Blighttown. Bit of a stretch between bonfires, but it’ll save a lot of hassle. 

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, The Good Doctor said:

:rofl: No. Man, you are probably way underleveled for the shit you’re heading into. XD The second bell is beneath Blighttown, which is below the Depths, which are below Lower Undeadburg, which is accessed via the previously-locked door on the bridge near where you first met Solaire.

Or, if you have the Master Key, you can go back to the Valley of the Drakes (the area where you killed the Undead dragon) and find a shortcut that’ll take you straight to the last part of Blighttown. Bit of a stretch between bonfires, but it’ll save a lot of hassle. 

I got three faced manboymom and am not doing too badly, those bonewheel boys are a pain but thank goodness for that added bonfire.

Well time to take my ass out of the catacombs.

• Haha 1

I got three faced manboymom and am not doing too badly, those bonewheel boys are a pain but thank goodness for that added bonfire.

I remember those bonewheels. Probably the most obnoxious part of the game. Along with Tomb of Giants. Seemed like FromSoft agreed since the bonewheels were heavily nerfed in 3 and they added a torch. They also pretty much skipped having more than a tiny area in the dark. 

Edited by Witchking of Angmar

Power corrupts, absolute power... is a whole lot of fun!

Yeah, that guy is a pansy by boss standards. I’m sure you can take him now, but if you fight him at the proper level, it’ll be a straight curbstomp. But after the Catacombs comes the Tomb of Giants, and that is some muy mala mierda. Lol

Hope you enjoyed your stay. XD 

Just now, Witchking of Angmar said:

I remember those bonewheels. Probably the most obnoxious part of the game. Along with Tomb of Giants. Seemed like FromSoft agreed since the bonewheels were heavily nerfed in 3 and they added a torch. They also pretty much skipped having more than a tiny area in the dark. 

Tomb of Giants is way less frustrating if you use the skull lantern thing found in the Catacombs. I hated the bonewheel guys too, though.