Best build?   

4 members have voted

1. 1. Best build?

• Giants Dad (BECOME THE GIANTS DAD FIRE THE BASSSSSSSSS CANNON!!!!)
    • Flipping Havels (1.4 patch save us!)
    • Bloodwraith (CRAWLING IN MY SKIN, THIS DARKNESS WILL NOT HEAL!)
    • Shitty Noob Knight Build (...)
    • Cheese Ice Rapier (DUH DUH DUH DUHHHHHHHHHHH DUHHHHHHH)

5 minutes ago, Witchking of Angmar said:

Though for PvP most of all I hope they will do something about parrying being so damn powerful. Especially make so it somehow isn't such a one-hit kill. 

Maybe have a riposte be be like 1.5x the damage of a normal hit, so parrying can is remain a good way to punish the R1 spammers without basically ending the fight every time. 

18 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

I actually really do like the arms and armor of Japanese antiquity, when they were more like the mainland Asian stuff. Hopefully we'll get to see some pre-muh samurai armor in the game.

Dont diss Samurai armor around me. It's fucking awesome. 

6fa49d7dda18a53617b1b952b4b8e533?AccessK

Just now, BigBossBalrog said:

Dont diss Samurai armor around me. It's fucking awesome. 

6fa49d7dda18a53617b1b952b4b8e533?AccessK

Anime and weeb shit aside, yes it kinda is. While European sets looked better as time went on, I think the earlier kits looked nicer for the samurai. The 16th century and beyond just looks meh.

32 minutes ago, Witchking of Angmar said:

Get the Rusted Iron Ring before venturing into Blighttown. Don't remember where or when you can get it, you'll simply have to search on it. 

You get the ring by returning to the Northern Undead Asylum (starting area). You return by climbing to the giant crow’s nest and laying in it until the bird picks you up. Wait until you’re in your mid level 20s or so before doing this.

44 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

Basically I just want to figure out the humanity and estus mechanics.

Estus is similar enough that there ain’t much to tell. You upgrade your flask by bringing Fire Keeper souls to a different Fire Keeper. You always spawn with five flasks, but can raise that number to ten (and later more) by kindling the bonfire you’re resting at (basically levels up that particular bonfire). A kindled bonfire is permanent.

Humanity is basically the ember of this game, but plays a bigger role. You’re not an Unkindled, so every time you die, you respawn looking like a proper undead. You can spend one Humanity at a bonfire to reverse your hollowing and look human again. You also have to spend one Humanity any time you kindle a bonfire. 

You have to look like a human in order to summon, invade/get invaded, and to kindle bonfires. You lose your Humanity upon death, but can get it back by activating your bloodstain, just like Souls. You can keep from losing your Humanity by not activating it and just keeping it as an inventory item (like ember). Unlike ember, which you can only have one active at a time, Humanity stacks, so you can have up to 99 Humanity that can be lost. 

2 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

Say I want to wield the bass canon, can you guys give me the same guide Colonel got?

Pump up Strength like crazy. Kill Havel and Lautrec for their rings (increase carry weight). That’s all I remember.

If you wanna go Giant Dad. Basically just this. 

9 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Pump up Strength like crazy. Kill Havel and Lautrec for their rings (increase carry weight). That’s all I remember.

If you wanna go Giant Dad. Basically just this. 

No Giantdad, I have my eyes set on the Cleric armor (just the chest) and gonna test to see what goes well with it.