Best build?   

4 members have voted

1. 1. Best build?

• Giants Dad (BECOME THE GIANTS DAD FIRE THE BASSSSSSSSS CANNON!!!!)
    • Flipping Havels (1.4 patch save us!)
    • Bloodwraith (CRAWLING IN MY SKIN, THIS DARKNESS WILL NOT HEAL!)
    • Shitty Noob Knight Build (...)
    • Cheese Ice Rapier (DUH DUH DUH DUHHHHHHHHHHH DUHHHHHHH)

1 hour ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

I'm in Anor Londo, should I hit the catacombs now or continue on?

Ive yet to meet Frampt or Kaathe so I hope I haven't missed them.

No, continue onward. Anor Londo is next on your list and where the game gets real. XD 

Frampt is back at Firelink. You could've seen him at any point after ringing the bells. He won't leave, though, unless you attack him or fall in his hole. 

Kaathe is optional and missable. You've gotta seek him out if you want to do his stuff. It was technically a secret back in the day. You've gotta go off the beaten path to meet him.

• Thanks 1

Just now, TheCzarsHussar said:

Ornstein, I didn't know which I was supposed to go after so I just attacked Ornstein because he was on my ass the whole fight and more aggressive then Smough.

That’s how it usually goes. I like to kill Smough first so I can get Ornstein’s ring and armor. But it comes with the downside of having to fight Uber Ornstein, who is way tougher than Super Smough. 

• Like 1

I've got a problem, after killing Nito Patches isn't in Firelink Shrine. Now I answered no to the cleric question yesterday and he left the spot. However he never relocated to the Tomb of the Giant's so he never kicked me off the cliff, he isn't in his spot at firelink nor in the tomb.

Did I somehow bug the game out?

6 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

That, or you did something to screw up the questline? Idk. I don’t remember how the Patches one goes or how it can be messed up. There are characters that this is easy to do with in every FromSoft game. 

Dammit I wanted to wear the cleric set, looks like it's regular ass giant set for me.

Jesus magic is op in Dark Souls, I was ond hit as a phantom by an invader's spell. I just instantly died as soon as they let the spell loose. Like the projectiles didn't even hit me, I just died instantly.

All the people who whine about magic being under powered in 3 are the folks who exploit Dark Souls 1.

11 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Congrats, you just resolved a debate we had XD

Artorias officially gets wreck’d by Gael.

Yeah no. If we use the number of times you died to something as a lore factor, then the Crystal Sages is more powerful then all of them eh colonel XD

Czar fought Gael when he was a relative newbie. Now that he's had way more hours to him, he finds bosses easier. If he fought Gael right now, he could probably do the same.

1 minute ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Yeah no. If we use the number of times you died to something as a lore factor, then the Crystal Sages is more powerful then all of them eh colonel XD

Czar fought Gael when he was a relative newbie. Now that he's had way more hours to him, he finds bosses easier. If he fought Gael right now, he could probably do the same.

I’ll take that bet.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

6 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Czar fought Gael when he was a relative newbie.

You’re kidding, right? You can’t fight Gael as a newbie. By then Czar had beaten the Pontiff, the Soul of Cinder, and the Nameless King, wrecked Friede and Midir, and won a shitload of PvP matches.

• Haha 1