Best build?   

4 members have voted

1. 1. Best build?

• Giants Dad (BECOME THE GIANTS DAD FIRE THE BASSSSSSSSS CANNON!!!!)
    • Flipping Havels (1.4 patch save us!)
    • Bloodwraith (CRAWLING IN MY SKIN, THIS DARKNESS WILL NOT HEAL!)
    • Shitty Noob Knight Build (...)
    • Cheese Ice Rapier (DUH DUH DUH DUHHHHHHHHHHH DUHHHHHHH)

More details about Shadows.

-Checkpoints are confirmed, but the details are murky

-Souls players who go in expecting Dark Souls combat pace will be destroyed. Described like when people who depended on shields playing bloodborne for the first time, and got slaughted. The Souls soul is still very much intract but it's a very drastic change of pace. 

-Grappling hook lets you deal with snipers (designed levels around this)

-There are many times when you can grapple to enemies (like the mounted boss in the trailer)

-The thicc red boss guy breathes poisoned sake on his weapon. 

-There are more weapons that you can get from your prosthetic hand than just the axe. Not all prosthetic hand tools are utility.

-Beating small enemies gives a reward (may be like souls). So there is more to progression than just finding scattered upgrade materials or tools.

-There is a BIG reason to not want to die. Made it sound like DS2, where dying has a permanent effect.

-Makes it clear that the game is interconnected, not  (thank god) open world. Kind of like in DS1, where there are still plenty of required bosses.

-Their philosophy is "let players explore the world." Little handholding.

-States that you will be in situations where you find secret areas which turn out to "contain something horrifying" (Makes me think that the game is much darker than it seems). Hinted Oni when encountered are going to be ancient, basically extinct horrors that  "should have remained long forgotten". (So excited about this.)

-They are taking the ninja archetype as far as they can.

-They wanted to stress that, again, stealth, is a tool, and not something you can cheese enemies with.

-Somewhat less RPGY then previous games, cause Miyisaki was super tired of watching his super hard bosses be cheesed by a build it wasn't balanced for. Will still feature very rich progression (he wouldn't explain what though)

LOL how excited are you guys? Seems like a much more focused Soulsborne, much more detailed in mechanics cause of no multiplayer, and focused on a combination of swordplay and stealth. Seems very experimental (Like how Bloodborne was) 

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

I’m excited for another horrific experience from Fromsoft on PC, definitely.

I'm less upset of alot of the changes then I thought I would be. Not only do I trust Fromsoft, I feel it's best to inovate and make new stuff, instead of sticking to the same formula.

• Like 2

Some details on the story.  Early bosses are humans...humans who have something very wrong with them. (Some have supernatural abilities, others are freakishly mutated, and some just have supernatural strength.) Described as "impure" and corrupted, Sheiko has never seen anything like them. Part of the mystery will be finding out what the hell happened to these warriors.  And they confirmed the story will be like previous Fromsoft games (environmental, descriptions, obscure lore) From what i've seen and heard, I think they made deals with demons. 

A dark cult is involved, who kidnapped the Prince you we're charged with defending. As his sworn Shinobi  (A shadowy bodyguard), you must either retrieve him or avenge him. The cult wants to seemingly use his blood (sacrifice him)  to turn the tide of the war.

From sure loves it's Cults XD

• Like 1

The Moonlight greatsword was in fucking Armored Core. 

latest?cb=20110405123333

I don't think we'll be able to use it when it's inevitably in Sekiro, I think it's going to be wielded by a boss (A foreigner perhaps). Apparently Sekiro will always be carrying his long Waikzakai, and the weapon customisation comes in with his trick weapon hand (An axe and a shortblade we're given as an example.) I really wanted a Nodachi...