Best build?   

4 members have voted

1. 1. Best build?

• Giants Dad (BECOME THE GIANTS DAD FIRE THE BASSSSSSSSS CANNON!!!!)
    • Flipping Havels (1.4 patch save us!)
    • Bloodwraith (CRAWLING IN MY SKIN, THIS DARKNESS WILL NOT HEAL!)
    • Shitty Noob Knight Build (...)
    • Cheese Ice Rapier (DUH DUH DUH DUHHHHHHHHHHH DUHHHHHHH)

3 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

My partner made it through Blighttown first attempt today. Only prior Souls game was 2, like four years ago. 

Did she perchance know the secret paths because you blabbered them to her XD ?

It aint the real Blighttown anyway...it needs to be sub 10 FPS to be the real Blighttown.

• Haha 2

28 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

I don’t think it’s that kind of partner, lol. And if it is, Docs being real secretive...

That’s because the most intimate knowledge I’ve publicly shared on the internet is that I cook, like guns, and wear straw hats when it’s hot out. XD 

1 minute ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Gut Gud boi, you aint playing Kids Souls anymore. 

That shit used to get under my skin when I was struggling with 3, you words ain't shit now ;)

Got my halberd baby now so Im good. At least it makes sense calling it unwieldy, in 3 that thing was smooth as butter.

14 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

That’s because the most intimate knowledge I’ve publicly shared on the  internet is that I cook, like guns, and wear straw hats when it’s hot out. XD 

You just don’t want us to know if you’re brokeback mountaining it out on the trail there between state jobs and bbq XD 

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

1 minute ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

Didn't get hit a single time by the tail on phase 2, it was one breathing fire while the other swong his sword and the fact I couldn't roll very well with that aged system.

I was saying to aim for the tail because you can cut it off and get a unique weapon. XD Don’t worry, there is another opportunity much later if you want it. 

Do not rush the boss. It teaches you patience, and is one of the bosses that helps you learn the slower pace. You must be methodical. Divide and conquer! Remeber, only at a certain point will he summon his buddy. Learn it, and before it happens, go berserk and take a huge chunk out. 

3 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Do not rush the boss. It teaches you patience, and is one of the bosses that helps you learn the slower pace. You must be methodical. Divide and conquer! Remeber, only at a certain point will he summon his buddy. Learn it, and before it happens, go berserk and take a huge chunk out. 

Balrog, my man I know. Problem is they rushed together and did it, its all well and good since I whooped them second time around.

57 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

Balrog, my man I know. Problem is they rushed together and did it, its all well and good since I whooped them second time around.

I think Balrog just wants to make sure you're good to go after that whole skeleton fiasco.

• Haha 2

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee