Best build?   

4 members have voted

1. 1. Best build?

• Giants Dad (BECOME THE GIANTS DAD FIRE THE BASSSSSSSSS CANNON!!!!)
    • Flipping Havels (1.4 patch save us!)
    • Bloodwraith (CRAWLING IN MY SKIN, THIS DARKNESS WILL NOT HEAL!)
    • Shitty Noob Knight Build (...)
    • Cheese Ice Rapier (DUH DUH DUH DUHHHHHHHHHHH DUHHHHHHH)

4 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

That’s why you fashion souls, you Nubes. 

Who says I don’t? There ain’t many helmets that go great with the Sunset set though. The helm of favor and the brass helmet are the only ones with color that come close, and I ain’t a fan of either.

6 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Who says I don’t? There ain’t many helmets that go great with the Sunset set though. The helm of favor and the brass helmet are the only ones with color that come close, and I ain’t a fan of either.

Believe it or not but the Court Sorcerer hood goes pretty well with that if you're playing a spellsword type of character.

4 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Most ugly niggas are XD 

I can’t be bothered to spend ten minutes dicking around with a character creation screen, let alone the half hour+ it would probably take to make something good on Dark Souls’ shitty creator. Lol, I ain’t as big on admiring dudes anyway.

1 minute ago, The Good Doctor said:

I can’t be bothered to spend ten minutes dicking around with a character creation screen, let alone the half hour+ it would probably take to make something good on Dark Souls’ shitty creator. Lol, I ain’t as big on admiring dudes anyway.

Ssssssssalt

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

18 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

It’s been a while, bro. XD Though in my defense, I was listening to a lecture while I was playing. Next time, I’ll beat them in one.

Fighting the boss that's broken a ten million controllers and screens whilst listening to a distraction is the worst thing ya'll could have done XD

Even human undead tower over you sometimes. Could be lots of things, from corruption to simply a design choice. There’s also the presence of giants and such. 

You could assume there was some intermingling like with Nameless and his drake lol.

I don’t think there’s an official answer though. I’m sure it’s just so they’re more physically imposing and to match the gothic setting. Gothic art is filled with large hulking figures out in the distance for no particular reason. 

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

42 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

I do remember though that the black knights were said to have been burned by the first flame when Gwyn rekindled it, and that they wander around as ghosts or something.

Though the silver knights are huge too and they didn’t accompany Gwyn. Same for some of the other undead, like you said, such as the winged knights.

Probably some kind of weird giant + human eugenics program to breed a bunch of super knights. :P 

15 minutes ago, Witchking of Angmar said:

Anyone know why can't you visit that tower in the Ringed City that was used in the promotions of the dlc? I feel like this is the first time they highlight something so much without us getting to visit it. 

It looks cool so they took some pictures of it for the trailer. I don’t think there’s much more to it than that. 

Just now, The Good Doctor said:

It looks cool so they took some pictures of it for the trailer. I don’t think there’s much more to it than that. 

I just find it to be rather cheap as any other times they've shown some cool place we end up fighting some important boss there. This is just a big tower that is never as much as mentioned. 

Power corrupts, absolute power... is a whole lot of fun!