Soulsborne Thread #7 (And Sekiro and Elden Ring and other shiet)

22 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

I guess you’re not a fellow subscriber to the theory that Balrog is actually a top tier Dark Souls badass who refuses to sully his blade with the blood of an unworthy opponent?

• Haha 1

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

1 minute ago, The Good Doctor said:

I guess you’re not a fellow subscriber to the theory that Balrog is actually a top tier Dark Souls badass who refuses to sully his blade with the blood of an unworthy opponent?

Lowkey the small child is Colonel after he unleashes the raw cosmic power Balrog has hidden.

My sister beat the Taruas Demon in three tries. She was able to figure out the gimmick herself. She almost raged quit when the Black Knight kept killing her, but I told her she could fight it later when she was stronger XD Got passed the Dragon.

I told her Gywn and his gang are the good guys, she'll be a champion of flame XD

It’ll be the funniest shit ever if the child decides on her own to extinguish the fire, becomes a Darkwraith, and starts grieving Sunbros. XD Balrog would be heartbroken.

Though tbh I wouldn’t expect her to get much farther. The early parts have lots of easy solutions and gimmicks that a little kid can figure out. But some of the upcoming bosses? I kinda doubt it. No way she reaches Ornstein and Smough, but if she somehow does, that’ll be a brick wall.

• Haha 1

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

2 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

It’ll be the funniest shit ever if the child decides on her own to extinguish the fire, becomes a Darkwraith, and starts grieving Sunbros. XD Balrog would be heartbroken.

Though tbh I wouldn’t expect her to get much farther. The early parts have lots of easy solutions and gimmicks that a little kid can figure out. But some of the upcoming bosses? I kinda doubt it. No way she reaches Ornstein and Smough, but if she somehow does, that’ll be a brick wall.

I'm pretty doubtful myself, since I remember wanting to quit when I reached that fight on my own playthrough, but I powered through after a few hours of deaths  XD Though i'll say Blighttown is when most people who aren't going to finish the game quit.