Soulsborne Thread #7 (And Sekiro and Elden Ring and other shiet)

1 minute ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Then why bring it up? Salt, that’s why XD 

Bring up my bad sleeping schedule? The quarantine throwing my routine all out of wack, it actually isn't fun at all but I'm just not tired and end up staying up until five and getting six hours sleep.

3 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

Oh that, since you bragged about lying so much. I can't let you go without reaally knowing how you pussed out. 

Nigga you tried to spin a joke I made for a game I don’t really like as some big lie I orchestrated to avoid you and Nick knowing that no matter how I twied, Coloniel just couldn’t beat mean ol Sekiro... when I told you myself and when Balrog and Doc said to hold the joke a little longer.

All because you can’t stand that no matter how many hours you put in, you can’t change the fact that on your first playthrough, instead of fighting Ludwig one on one like a man, you called up Nick to save you XD 

If I wanted I could load up Sekiro and finish it at any time. But you will never beat Ludwig on your first playthrough alone. XD 

Hoes. Stay. Mad.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

1 minute ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

All because you can’t stand that no matter how many hours you put in, you can’t change the fact that on your first playthrough, instead of fighting Ludwig one on one like a man, you called up Nick to save you XD 

If I wanted I could load up Sekiro and finish it at any time. But you will never beat Ludwig on your first playthrough alone.

Honestly I don't mind that I got help. If that's what I needed to become better as a player, instead of being stuck forever, then so be it. Since you really have it in your head I regret this I'll tell you straight up and won't care to delve further. I got help, I don't regret it, and your smack talk is actually meaningless.

I've gotten more riled up (Albeit not even by much) on losing our duels, which again, dex build XD

26 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

I told you myself and when Balrog and Doc said to hold the joke a little longer.

I’m late for the party to jump in on this one, but I think you’re confusing Balrog and Doc with just Balrog. XD 

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

Huh.

Gael has a reverse Soul of Cinder/Gywn-esque piano theme that isn't featured in the game (apparently FROM used it for the PS4 theme of the Ringed City)

I do not know why the hell they didn't use it for the boss fight.

I'm finding all this unused music for the Souls games, it's pretty neat XD

13 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Huh.

Gael has a reverse Soul of Cinder/Gywn-esque piano theme that isn't featured in the game (apparently FROM used it for the PS4 theme of the Ringed City)

I do not know why the hell they didn't use it for the boss fight.

I'm finding all this unused music for the Souls games, it's pretty neat XD

It's even more disappointing seeing all the alpha screenshots accompanied with the OSTs. Ds3 is good but could have been their magnum opus if given a year or two longer development.

12 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

It's even more disappointing seeing all the alpha screenshots accompanied with the OSTs. Ds3 is good but could have been their magnum opus if given a year or two longer development.

Nah, from what I hear, Bandai Namco wanted a more open ended game to allow them to make non-Fromsoft Dark Souls games in the future, and that's why the game went through such a drastic restructuring.  Pissed off Miyisaki too.

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Nah, from what I hear, Bandai Namco wanted a more open ended game to allow them to make non-Fromsoft Dark Souls games in the feature, and that's why the game went through such a drastic restructuring.  Pissed off Miyisaki too.

Fuck me I forgot it was Bandai Namco's fault. Do they have any hand in Elden Ring? In fact Ill look it up.