Roleplayer’s Off Topic Thread #4

Grim Ones vs Emperor's Blades (Third Era)  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

Ignore the mess, but I’m playing dress up with my equipment right now XD 

CDB07F46-A1A1-4933-9F01-EB9717A23FB6.thumb.jpeg.1803d9c246ae59f3d20f84ab48f48f98.jpeg

Fresh plate carrier rated to stop everything from a 9mm to a 7.62x39mm cartridge. And of course the ranger panties can handle everything from a .50 caliber to a 120mm fired from an AC-130

Fuck:dntknw:

12 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

That reminds me, the Curse gets cured no matter what right? My babes turn into actual babes, not zombies?

The Lord of Hollows ending is totally new ground so it’s impossible to really say anything absolutely. But considering you’re the Lord of Hollows, and that Yuria said Hollows are humanity’s most honest form, there’s a good chance everyone is gonna look ugly. Unless usurping the fire and marrying it with the dark sigils changed that form, which is entirely possible.

40 minutes ago, Celan said:

@Witchking of Angmar Whose mailbox is it, in the last panel?

Your comic style is cute. I like showing the passing of seasons with the tree.

Balrog's. I figured it would be relatively obvious since the other fella is big and demonic looking with horns. 

Thanks. Though I mostly picked this style because I find it easy to draw. 

Edited by Witchking of Angmar
  • Haha 1

Power corrupts, absolute power... is a whole lot of fun!

38 minutes ago, Witchking of Angmar said:

Balrog's. I figured it would be relatively obvious since the other fella is big and demonic looking with horns. 

Thanks. Though I mostly picked this style because I find it easy to draw. 

Aha, I get it. Yuri memes not working anymore? XD

2 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Colonel was surprised I talk like a normal person, and had a surprisingly deep voice XD

I never thought you were a chick, I just thought you might’ve been gay XD Which you know, is fine and all that. 

Actually it’d make more sense if you were :P 

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

33 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

I never thought you were a chick, I just thought you might’ve been gay XD Which you know, is fine and all that. 

Actually it’d make more sense if you were :P 

Nah. I'm part of Yuri's prime audience. The straight guys XD Third in population. Just after the lesbians (1nd) and straight girls (2nd)