Roleplayer’s Off Topic Thread #4

Grim Ones vs Emperor's Blades (Third Era)  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

Found my "Baldur" armor-

"Immune to being warm, immune to burning."

Ohhh fuck yes. XD Fire is dangerous as fuck in this game too. Easy for you or your mage to light everything on fire including you, especially with oil around. 

Divinity  Original Sin 2 Screenshot 2018.03.09 - 01.06.19.97.png

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

1 minute ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Found my "Baldur" armor-

"Immune to being warm, immune to burning."

Ohhh fuck yes. XD Fire is dangerous as fuck in this game too. Easy for you or your mage to light everything on fire including you, especially with oil around. 

Divinity  Original Sin 2 Screenshot 2018.03.09 - 01.06.19.97.png

A bronze cuirass?

Baldur's drifting dangerously close to looking Roscrean.

57 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

A bronze cuirass?

Baldur's drifting dangerously close to looking Roscrean.

Trust me, it doesn't look like anything a roscrean would wear :P It's more brund's style really. Big bulky and overbearing. 

Not crazy about the armor in the game though tbh, not that much in the way of varying looks aside from between classes and the variation of it that changes as you level up. 

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Just want something with a little more omph than my 1911, for home defense

I’m working on a 300 Blackout SBR for my new home defense weapon. Lots of paperwork to go through for it though since both the shortened barrel and the suppressor I want require getting around a fair amount of red tape. But when I’m done it’s going to be the most badass gun I’ve ever owned. Gonna load that sucker with subsonic rounds and be able to shoot it without needing ear protection.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

58 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

I’m working on a 300 Blackout SBR for my new home defense weapon. Lots of paperwork to go through for it though since both the shortened barrel and the suppressor I want require getting around lots of red tape. But when I’m done it’s going to be the most badass gun I’ve ever owned. Gonna load that sucker with subsonic rounds and be able to shoot it without needing ear protection.

Holy shit that would be perfect for when Cordyceps finally infects humans....

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

I grew up without mine, but my family hunts, or at least they did, have farms and served in the military. Always been around guns.

Actually I've also grown up around firearms, at least those stored away. Lived with an old Nam veteran for over a decade, even got to fire his M16.

@ColonelKillaBee

If you’re a big 1911 fan, you should consider checking out the new Hudson H9. It’s one of the more innovative handguns of the last year, with some 1911-inspiration but with some really cool features like a really low recoil spring, which basically makes it recoil backwards instead of upwards. Perfect for staying on point for follow-up shots. Plus it looks really badass.

The only real negative is the price. It’s not cheap. I played with a local gun store owner’s, but I’m not ready to drop that kind of money on a pistol right now.

30 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

Actually I've also grown up around firearms, at least those stored away. Lived with an old Nam veteran for over a decade, even got to fire his M16.

Maybe its the milkdrinker in you XD 

9 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

@ColonelKillaBee

If you’re a big 1911 fan, you should consider checking out the new Hudson H9. It’s one of the more innovative handguns of the last year, with some 1911-inspiration but with some really cool features like a really low recoil spring, which basically makes it recoil backwards instead of upwards. Perfect for staying on point for follow-up shots. Plus it looks really badass.

The only real negative is the price. It’s not cheap. I played with a local gun store owner’s, but I’m not ready to drop that kind of money on a pistol right now.

1911 does have high recoil so that’d be useful. I remember Centurion getting on my grouping for not being tighter with it lol (We were shooting pretty far for pistols tho) but I don’t think the 1911 is that sort of gun anyway in common hands, and really it doesn’t need to be anyway for the purpose of actually killing someone.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Hoooo boy you werent kiddin about the fuckin price....

I got my 1911 from a friend for 400 bucks, a total steal.

Bet it stays up for a good while too, considering how original it is with no copy cats or cheap alternatives to compete with.

Just now, TheCzarsHussar said:

At most I'm a creamdrinker!

Dude...

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, The Good Doctor said:

Speaking of innaproptiate remarks when taken out of context, enjoy a quote from the one true king, Stannis Baratheon. XD 

“Yes, I should have come sooner. If not for my Hand, I might not have come at all.”

:rofl: 

4 hours ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Well, smaller private farms, not full blown dairy farms n shit like that ridge runner, @Celan

I'm impressed you remember the term ridge runner. ;)

3 hours ago, The Good Doctor said:

@ColonelKillaBee

My pistol is basically a mini 1911- Sig Sauer P238. Shoots very clean, rack slides easily which is important for a woman. Also not cheap, though.

• Like 2

Looking at mossberg for the manufacturer, something without the butt just the grip so it's easier to handle indoors.

Mossberg 500 with pistol grip instead of stock. With that also make sure you get a foregrip on the pump. Makes recoil easier to manager and the action quicker

• Like 2

Fuck:dntknw:

1911 does have high recoil so that’d be useful. I remember Centurion getting on my grouping for not being tighter with it lol (We were shooting pretty far for pistols tho) but I don’t think the 1911 is that sort of gun anyway in common hands, and really it doesn’t need to be anyway for the purpose of actually killing someone.

LMAO that’s some funny shit. I belly laughed at that. Did I also say that if you have a 1911 in anything other than .45 ACP then you are a no good commy and Doc took offensive because he has one in 9mm?

• Haha 2

Fuck:dntknw:

1 hour ago, Centurion said:

LMAO that’s some funny shit. I belly laughed at that. Did I also say that if you have a 1911 in anything other than .45 ACP then you are a no good commy and Doc took offensive because he has one in 9mm?

Don’t remember but I do run 45s and my cousin who happens to love commie guns runs 9s on his XD 

2 hours ago, Celan said:

I'm impressed you remember the term ridge runner. ;)

Come now, I remember names of stuff occasionally :P

Apparently Celan’s hot shit at the range.

edit: actually I knew that term before I met you :P from a book.

I can get a Mossberg 500 with the pistol grip and foregrip for the pump for little over 300 bucks easy. Perfect. That’s a nice shotgun, used to have something similar around here years ago before my grandma got rid of my grandad’s shit just to be a spiteful bitch.

• Like 2