Roleplayer’s Off Topic Thread #4

Grim Ones vs Emperor's Blades (Third Era)  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

7 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

She was a adopted by my grandfather.

She's also the person that on my birthday, said she wished she had a gay nephew. Nobody at the table commented on it XD.

Its not COD, some free to play pc game.

Your family is all kinds of interesting dude XD 

• Haha 1

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

Just now, Centurion said:

Hey, at least your Uber racist redneck grandma didn’t roast your ass for flicking your wrist like “one of them faggots” while your where hammered out of your 15 year old mind at your sisters wedding....

I don't think I have a Uber racist grandma, but one of mine refuses to live in "colored town" and one of my grandfathers will talk at you for hours about the jews.

Just now, Centurion said:

Hey, at least your Uber racist redneck grandma didn’t roast your ass for flicking your wrist like “one of them faggots” while your where hammered out of your 15 year old mind at your sisters wedding....

Apparently Colonel's grandmas really racist/homophobic too, do ya'll have the same type of Grandma's or something XD

Just now, TheCzarsHussar said:

I don't think I have a Uber racist grandma, but one of mine refuses to live in "colored town" and one of my grandfathers will talk at you for hours about the jews.

Dude, you have an Uber racist grandma XD and from the sounds of it the grandpa too lol.

4 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

Yeah it wasn't the best, but I don't know what you're referring to.

Can I get a picture?

Sorry, I’m not finding any good ones. But a lot of the really high level armies in that game were a similar goldenish color because they were made from dragon scales. And there were lots of scale sets in general. So your guy looks like a combination of those features and some more Nordic ones. 

Just now, BigBossBalrog said:

Apparently Colonel's grandmas really racist/homophobic too, do ya'll have the same type of Grandma's or something XD

Most black people are homophobic lol, even the democrats. Won’t find any gay weddings in black churches down here

1 minute ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Buddy that sounds pretty racist to me.

From what Centurion talked about, she's not that hardcore. It's strange actually, one of her oldest and best friends are black.

1 minute ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Dude, you have an Uber racist grandma XD and from the sounds of it the grandpa too lol.

God, my grandfather's blabbering about jews isn't the worst thing. It's how long he'll do it, when he calls my mom he has to talk with her for literal hours and will get angry otherwise.

1 minute ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

From what Centurion talked about, she's not that hardcore. It's strange actually, one of her oldest and best friends are black.

God, my grandfather's blabbering about jews isn't the worst thing. It's how long he'll do it, when he calls my mom he has to talk with her for literal hours and will get angry otherwise.

Classic. "UMMMM I aint racist, one of my best friends is black!" XD

3 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Sorry, I’m not finding any good ones. But a lot of the really high level armies in that game were a similar goldenish color because they were made from dragon scales. And there were lots of scale sets in general. So your guy looks like a combination of those features and some more Nordic ones. 

No problem my lord, it's hard getting any good elder scrolls look when all your assets are meant to be historical... minus pretty much everything in the new dlc that is.

2 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

Way back when, one of my cousins was having a mixed child and she joked about how it would be easy to watch because “all you’d have to do is lick it’s forhead and stick it to the wall” XD

Fuck:dntknw:

1 minute ago, Centurion said:

Way back when, one of my cousins was having a mixed child and she joked about how it would be easy to watch because “all you’d have to do is lick it’s forhead and stick it to the wall” XD

I don’t get it?

Just now, ColonelKillaBee said:

You can imagine my family’s reaction when mom brought me home. I didn’t look mix at all growing up, just looked white. Especially when my hair turned dirty blonde.

Do you have any photos of it?

I have this hilarious photo when I was a little kid that looks like I'm staring at a fine ass, when I wasn't of course.