Roleplayer’s Off Topic Thread #4

Grim Ones vs Emperor's Blades (Third Era)  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

On 3/9/2018 at 4:45 AM, Celan said:

My pistol is basically a mini 1911- Sig Sauer P238. Shoots very clean, rack slides easily which is important for a woman. Also not cheap, though.

I remember you telling me when you got this. :) Great concealed carry gun. My own CC side arm is the P938, which is basically identical except it's a 9mm.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Celan said:

What book?  I thought that was a local term in my little Pennsylvania backwater.

A book I think about two brothers with a Kane and Abel dynamic, it was in my school library. I basically lived in the library, got in trouble for skipping English class accidentally to read. Miss those days.

It stuck with me, sounded really cool for a name meant to be derogatory.

At least in the context used.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

My company is sending me to get level 1 cert in MACP (Combatives) next month and are talking about sending me to Jungle school and Air Assault school in the summer. Fucking lit. We just got done with platoon Combatives today for pt. Shit was fun as fuck

• Like 2

Fuck:dntknw:

So my platoon nickname “The Penetrators” and my platoon leader (2nd Lieutenant) was like “You new guys are gonna get the opportunity to earn your Penetrator patch today, if you earn it today, you will have to wait until platoon live fire. Until to earn that patch you aren’t a Penetrator, you are just a dildo.”

• Haha 2

Fuck:dntknw:

4 minutes ago, Centurion said:

My company is sending me to get level 1 cert in MACP (Combatives) next month and are talking about sending me to Jungle school and Air Assault school in the summer. Fucking lit. We just got done with platoon Combatives today for pt. Shit was fun as fuck

Orbital Drop Shock Trooper

• Like 1

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

4 hours ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

But yea it is a local thing. The setting was Pennsylvania. 

Well that's cool,  we're famous. XD

The contrasting term is flatlanders. Flatlanders are everything wrong with the world. 

• Haha 1