Roleplayer’s Off Topic Thread #4

Grim Ones vs Emperor's Blades (Third Era)  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

1 minute ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

You can imagine my family’s reaction when mom brought me home. I didn’t look mix at all growing up, just looked white. Especially when my hair turned dirty blonde.

Can’t picture that at all dude. Not happening lol.

Fuck:dntknw:

Just now, ColonelKillaBee said:

It’s more like dark brown, when it’s in the sun, especially my beard you can see it and strands of blonde still. 

When I grow my facial hair it’s about 50/50 dark brown and bright red. Pisses me off XD

• Haha 1

Fuck:dntknw:

Just now, Centurion said:

When I grow my facial hair it’s about 50/50 dark brown and bright red. Pisses me off XD

Mix friend of mine from high school has brownish red hair XD he keeps it cut low for obvious reasons. That shit looks hella weird.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

6 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

Do you have any photos of it?

Reveal hidden contents

I have this hilarious photo when I was a little kid that looks like I'm staring at a fine ass, when I wasn't of course.

A few laying around somewhere. My ma might have some.

Lol I know there’s one good one of me when my hair was blonde, I think it was because of the sun here in SC, wasn’t used to the heat since we came from Germany. It looked weird as fuck too so I think it’s best it stays lost XD 

Maybe the sun bleached my hair or something.

I do have other baby pictures of me though, realized I put some on Facebook:

17EF66D7-334B-499A-B89C-C683D906D2E6.jpeg

1D008421-F108-4B8F-9F74-7E87B99740C0.jpeg

1DB156FF-21DB-423C-94E4-158D0FD77307.jpeg

• Like 1

Lol I know there’s one good one of me when my hair was blonde, I think it was because of the sun here in SC, wasn’t used to the heat since we came from Germany. It looked weird as fuck too so I think it’s best it stays lost XD 

He would later grow up to be the baddest bitch and then to make Dovah the bitch.

4 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Nah I can see the blackness

6 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Lol if you say so. The teachers were usually surprised when they found out who my mom was XD My cousins thought my mom adopted me lol.

My great uncle was the opposite, when my mom was young she thought he was half black because how dark he was, from constantly being in the sun working.

Just now, TheCzarsHussar said:

My great uncle was the opposite, when my mom was young she thought he was half black because how dark he was, from constantly being in the sun working.

Rofl XD I take it y’all don’t see that many black people where you’re at 

• Haha 1

Just now, TheCzarsHussar said:

Shoot I said my mom when she was young, like probably toddler young.

Ahh ok, I said some pretty fucked up shit when I was young too...

Being in Germany all I ever really saw was white people besides my mother. Dad looked like me so, not dark at all. When I went to SC, mom left me with my great granddad who is kinda dark and I apparently said I didn’t want to stay alone with him because he’s too black XDXD 

My great grandad still, unfortunately tells this story and thinks it’s fucking hilarious. My preschool teacher was also Very Black, like crunchy black and it scared the fuck out of me as a kid. I cried the first few days and the kids made fun of me lol.

• Haha 1

Just now, The Good Doctor said:

Speaking of badass guns, my new trigger is coming in either tomorrow or early next week. :dancing:

When I decide to get a new shotgun I’m gonna have you help me pick it out. Going for something with a pistol grip.

5 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Ahh ok, I said some pretty fucked up shit when I was young too...

Being in Germany all I ever really saw was white people besides my mother. Dad looked like me so, not dark at all. When I went to SC, mom left me with my great granddad who is kinda dark and I apparently said I didn’t want to stay alone with him because he’s too black XDXD 

My great grandad still, unfortunately tells this story and thinks it’s fucking hilarious. My preschool teacher was also Very Black, like crunchy black and it scared the fuck out of me as a kid. I cried the first few days and the kids made fun of me lol.

Holy hell that last part cracked me up!

When I decide to get a new shotgun I’m gonna have you help me pick it out. Going for something with a pistol grip.

I could give it a whirl but I’d probably have to do some research before I’d be all that useful. If you want to build or buy a rifle for any purpose, I’m your man. But I don’t know shotguns so well. :/ 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The Good Doctor said:

I could give it a whirl but I’d probably have to do some research before I’d be all that useful. If you want to build or buy a rifle for any purpose, I’m your man. But I don’t know shotguns so well. :/ 

Ah I see, no need for a rifle at the moment. Just want something with a little more omph than my 1911, for home defense and just for the fun of shooting it lol. For the former I'd rather have shotguns and handguns.

• Like 1