Roleplayer’s Off Topic Thread #3

I’m all for anarchy, LOL if that means that I’m not treated like a child. Bioware forums were fun except  when the mods would delete your responses, they were on my ass quite a bit too

All because I refused to call Krem a dude and so on.

Earned the title Based Killabee Lol and  I turned Celan‘s thread full of feminist freaks against one another, and they ended up loving me, LOL. 

• Haha 1

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

7 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

I love how all the officers are either dying or terrified except for that one Hugh Jackman-looking badass on the right who’s clearly been working for Vader long enough to be used to this kind of shit

I just noticed that now XD The guys has the biggest "Meh" face ever.

3 minutes ago, Celan said:

BSN was no better or worse.

I guess I can't complain, I never got a single warning. :halo:

Me neither, which is funny since I started the 17 thread long series that got shut down on three different occasions because some mod or another found them offensive. XD 

4 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

I’m all for anarchy, LOL if that means that I’m not treated like a child. Bioware forums were fun except  when the mods would delete your responses, they were on my ass quite a bit too

I’ll because I refused to call Krem a dude and so on.

Earned the title Based Killabee Lol and  I turned Celan‘s thread full of feminist freaks against one another, and they ended up loving me, LOL. 

Those catty bitches just really needed some dick. There, I said it.

And, absolutely I prefer anarchy to:

1 minute ago, The Good Doctor said:

Me neither, which is funny since I started the 17 thread long series that got shut down on three different occasions because some mod or another found them offensive. XD 

Lesser races or something right? Best threads ever XD 

• Haha 1

Just now, Celan said:

Those catty bitches just really needed some dick. There, I said it.

And, absolutely I prefer anarchy to:

Reveal hidden contents

They did lol.

You gotta admit it was pretty impressive how I just rolled in, made the so-called top dogs of the thread leave, and then pretty much just set up my own harem XD 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Lesser races or something right? Best threads ever XD 

Yup. I remember one time when none of the mods were online we managed to take one of those threads to like 20 pages in one night instead of starting a new one. Just to see if we could. :rofl: They really hated those threads. 

The trash talking was the best. Everyone repping their favorite races, forming alliances and shit (weird shit like Nords and Altmer). Good times indeed. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

They did lol.

You gotta admit it was pretty impressive how I just rolled in, made the so-called top dogs of the thread leave, and then pretty much just set up my own harem XD 

That was the Abelas thread?

8 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

Here you go Balrog.

LOL he gave it a 2. 

I would give it a 6 from what I played. I took my friend up on his offer I got a steam key for it real cheap XD So Konami dosen't get my money, I just had to play after seeing the farming XOF soldiers.

39 minutes ago, Celan said:

So @Centurion is under 21, correct?

Wal Mart, which wraps itself in the American flag, thinks you're not responsible enough to buy a firearm.

I bet the NRA lawyers are queuing up the age discrimination lawsuits now.

19 in fact.

RANT INCOMING:

MOTHER FUCKER, I ALREADY CANT BUY MY OWN WHICKEY OR MY OWN FUCKING 1911, BUT HEY GUESS WHAT, IM ALLOWED TO, AND HAVE ALREAY, SIGNED UP TO KILL AND DIE FOR THIS FUCKING COUNTRY. FUCKS SAKE JUST LET ME CONTINUE TO BUY MY OWN FUCKING RIFLES AND AMMO. BUNCH OF FUCKING CUNTS.

rant over.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Fuck:dntknw:

1 minute ago, Centurion said:

19 in fact.

RANT INCOMING:

MOTHER FUCKER, I ALREADY CANT BUY MY OWN WHICKEY OR MY OWN FUCKING 1911, BUT HEY GUESS WHAT, IM ALLOWED TO, AND HAVE ALREAY, SIGNED UP TO KILL AND DIE FOR THIS FUCKING COUNTRY. FUCKS SAKE JUST LET ME CONTINUE TO BUY MY OWN FUCKING RIFLES AND AMMO. BUNCH OF FUCKING CUNTS.

rant over.

Centurion is going to desert soon XD

6 minutes ago, Celan said:

That was the Abelas thread?

No your Solas thread ;)  I even had people messaging me that they were thankful and grateful that I jumped in, because they were tired of the asexual crew.

Then they started asking me for advice on men, and so on. Then there was Siha lol, who pretty much got jealous any time someone held a conversation with me XD that whole thread had issues.

Best part was how they tried telling me how a man thinks to defend their fanfiction XD like, chick, I think I know men better than you do...

19 in fact.

RANT INCOMING:

rant over.

You know my good friend being an old Nam veteran will sell alcohol to folks who show their military ID, he finds it stupid that kids can go to war but can't drink as well.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Centurion said:

19 in fact.

RANT INCOMING:

rant over.

Come to SC, I legally purchased my 1911 from a high school acquaintance and didn’t have to register, nothing.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Centurion is going to desert soon XD

Lmao nahhh. Maybe join a rebel army...

Anyways, the 25th has its eyes set on Korea. We are waiting for any wrong move and then we are going in. 25th will be the first American boots on the ground other than the guys currently there at Fort Stanley and such

Edited by Centurion

8 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Yup. I remember one time when none of the mods were online we managed to take one of those threads to like 20 pages in one night instead of starting a new one. Just to see if we could. :rofl: They really hated those threads. 

The trash talking was the best. Everyone repping their favorite races, forming alliances and shit (weird shit like Nords and Altmer). Good times indeed. 

They pretty much hated anything that was fun lol.

Lmao nahhh. Maybe join a rebel army...

Anyways, the 25th has its eyes set on Korea. We are waiting for any wrong move and then we are going in. 25th will be the first American boots on the ground other than the guys currently there at Fort Stanley and such

Dont the South Koreans have any say in this? 

2 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

You know my good friend being an old Nam veteran will sell alcohol to folks who show their military ID, he finds it stupid that kids can go to war but can't drink as well.

Dude is a fucking gangster!

2 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Come to SC, I legally purchased my 1911 from a high school acquaintance and didn’t have to register, nothing.

Kinda like +4500 miles and a fucking ocean away lol XD otherwise I would!

Dude is a fucking gangster!

Kinda like +4500 miles and a fucking ocean away lol XD otherwise I would!

No one told your ass to join the military :P Check the gun laws there if you haven’t already, maybe you can.