Roleplayer's Off Topic Thread #40

1 hour ago, The Good Doctor said:

I would try to finish it this weekend, but I’ll be off to the deer woods. 

Excuses, excuses... :P 

I am once again restarting BG3, this time as a storm sorceress. This feels like the most powerful spellcaster I've played yet.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

:rofl: I was right about the Druid at least. No love for Gale tho? I’m shocked

He's a bit scrawny and foppish. He may grow on me.

This game is pretty amazing in its hidden secrets. I noticed a hole in a floor that was covered with web, so I thought- I wonder what would happen if I burn that away. Hit it with fire bolt and lo and behold, there was a cellar that led to all kinds of passages. 

My sorceress is pretty cool- after her first spell she can "fly," aka jump really high. So I send her up to the highest ledge where no melee fighter can get her and she just blasts away with advantage the rest of the rounds.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Of all the easy arguments one can make about The Hobbit being bad and LotR being good, you’re gonna go with its length?  

I think it's the simplest; LOTR was a three part epic that could support three movies.

The Hobbit is a like less then half of Fellowship alone XD

15 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

I think it's the simplest; LOTR was a three part epic that could support three movies.

The Hobbit is a like less then half of Fellowship alone XD

I agree, The Hobbit is a story that can be told in two hours. I’ve heard some of those bloat-cutting fan edits make it much more enjoyable.

But when you love a movie or show, then it being long can be a good thing because "the more the merrier". So that’s not going to come across as a negative in the eyes of the man you’re arguing with. XD 

2 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

I agree, The Hobbit is a story that can be told in two hours. I’ve heard some of those bloat-cutting fan edits make it much more enjoyable.

But when you love a movie or show, then it being long can be a good thing because "the more the merrier". So that’s not going to come across as a negative in the eyes of the man you’re arguing with. XD 

It's people who liked watching BEARDLESS Dwarves having a shitty token romance with an OC Elf Marvel chick :vaultboy:

• Haha 1