Roleplayer’s Off Ropic Thread #23

@BigBossBalrog

After we finished discussing the factions I'd play should you get DEI to work, I started a Lusitannan (Lusitani) campaign and the strangest shit happened by the end. Two other Iberian factions survived by the time I got off. I controlled all of central, northwestern, western and southwestern Iberia with a capital in what would become Portugal's region and the Ebdani controlled the entire east coast of Iberia (because I also helped them do it). An Iberian faction I went to war with and took almost all their land exists in the walled settlement in north Africa right below Iberia. I'm both trading, military access and defensive alliance with all three factions.

I literally created reverse Spain and Portugal. For roleplaying purposes I didn't want to conquer all of Iberia so I basically set up a three faction confederation through alliances.

Edited by TheCzarsHussar
Lol mixed my regions up

Just now, TheCzarsHussar said:

@BigBossBalrog

After we finished discussing the factions I'd play should you get DEI to work, I started a Lusitannan (Lusitani) campaign and the strangest shit happened by the end. Three Iberian factions survived by the time I got off. I controlled all of central, northeastern, eastern and southeastern Iberia with a capital in what would become Portugal's region and the Ebdani controlled the entire west coast of Iberia (because I also helped them do it). An Iberian faction I went to war with and took almost all their land exists in the walled settlement in north Africa right below Iberia. I'm both trading, military access and defensive alliance with all three factions.

I literally created reverse Spain and Portugal. For roleplaying purposes I didn't want to conquer all of Iberia so I basically set up a three faction confederation through alliances.

That's very tame. I can't control my desire to conquer everyone.

• Haha 1

Just now, BigBossBalrog said:

That's very tame. I can't control my desire to conquer everyone.

I have to roleplay as factions now adays. Its more fun to me then expanding in all directions.

But since you play as Rome it makes sense for you to conquer everything. One exception I have is I always either fully ally with Massilia or make them my client state if they rebel/betray me. For historical reasons.