Roleplayer’s Off Ropic Thread #23

18 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

9?! Damn dude, I was wondering where you’ve been. Are you on leave or something, or does the Army really just give that little of a fuck? XD 

Well there’s a leave period right now, but also the army has been ducking me pretty good. But Pathways starts July 5th and I’ll be gone for 2 months

Fuck:dntknw:

46 minutes ago, Witchking of Angmar said:

Well my computer is back. Also happened to get a factory reset so my Photoshop license and files are all gone. License will probably take a phone call to customer support to get back. Quite miffed about drawings though. 

Your productivity is about to plummet XD

1 minute ago, BigBossBalrog said:

No in reference to getting your PC back, you can game properly now XD

Funny is that those games I that require power are the ones that are the least of a problem when it comes to my time wasters. Probably because they are games I put a bit more effort in having time to sit down with. 

Power corrupts, absolute power... is a whole lot of fun!

Boy I have the worst luck. I look like shot obviously since I’ve been at home sleeping so much and just had to run into two hot broads I know at the store :(

I look like shit right now, even have a good stain on my shirt I didn’t notice.

kill me

• Haha 1

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

6 hours ago, Centurion said:

1BCE17B0-968B-4976-BCEA-FB731D8FA604.thumb.jpeg.f30d32896d177515774756fdb7e873a8.jpeg

:rofl: :rofl:

7 hours ago, The Good Doctor said:

It happens. Doubt anyone will judge you too harshly on the way you look walking into the 24/7 store at midnight. If they do, tell them you just tanked a semi truck and ask what they’ve done lately.

I definitely mentioned that XD Had to, was my only play.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee