Soulsborne Thread #7 (And Sekiro and Elden Ring and other shiet)

5 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Is that a mod? Bloodborne would be so much better if it had that stuff.

2 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Especially in the forest. Fuck that part. 

No it's a post to mock people who want that shit! YOU CASUALS LOOK HOW CLUTTERED THAT SCREEN IS

*shrug* God of war had stuff like that and it was fine. Time for From to modernize just a little bit. My brother's a bit autistic and can't play a game like this so tbh I'm starting to see the argument for making things more accessible for others.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

Not to mention that the oldschool survival horror thing where you have to find the map only worked back then because everyone didn’t just use the internet to look shit up. Nowadays there would be no point because everyone would know where the map is anyway. Might as well just make it a default feature.

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

I hate the internet. At least in the old days you had to shell out cash for your cheats, and this was your first intro to paying money for what you want just like every woman ever lol because if she breathes, she a thot.

5 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

I didn't believe anything I said today in this thread just so you're aware. XD I knew that Doc joining in would keep you docile :whistling: 

Nah, I knew you weren't serious when you mentioned you brother, cause half the time were on discord your complaining about the spoon fed games he plays, and how much you hate him complaining about difficulty XD

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Nah, I knew you weren't serious when you mentioned you brother, cause half the time were on discord your complaining about the spoon fed games he plays, and how much you hate him complaining about difficulty XD

He's not too bad at Doom though.

I did feel a lot better though watching him get his ass kicked on the flesh nest level XD He was doing so well because he'd been watching me play first, then he played, so I made him leave, then I watched him catch up.

Another eclipse already? We had one just a few years ago, and I missed it because of a weird epic storm that came in XD It got so crazy dark tho, felt like the end of the world. I did get to see it get half covered, tho. 

Honestly, its kinda lame I gotta wear those thicc ass glasses to look at it safely, its like you're not even really looking at it. May as well watch it on tv.