Soulsborne Thread #7 (And Sekiro and Elden Ring and other shiet)

1 minute ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

I played it for a day and got bored XD 

You played until you were broken and needed help from Nick XDXD 

That's what happens when y'all whine about me having to fight a boss I'm underleveled and underskilled for at the time. ;)

Just now, ColonelKillaBee said:

And you can see my Sekiro playtime on Steam, I hadn’t put much effort into it. Just not that interested. Probably because of no character creation. 

What an excuse. Doesn't change the fact instead of manning up and admitting you didn't like the game you lied about beating it, I'm of the mind that it was too hard for you.

Just now, TheCzarsHussar said:

That's what happens when y'all whine about me having to fight a boss I'm underleveled and underskilled for at the time. ;)

What an excuse. 

Irony XD 

Im the one that told you I didn’t beat it XD how did I not “man up” and say that lol that’s exactly what I did after beating you on Bloodborne so you didn’t feel bad XD 

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

I'd have liked to see you take on the dancer at level thirty on your first playthrough of Ds3, I doubt any of you could do that.

That's what you fellows were pushing for on Bloodborne, I wasn't good enough at the time but nah you never let me hear the end of it until I did.

Bruh I did lol that’s not hard. I actually did phenomenally well with bosses others struggled with.

Irony XD 

Im the one that told you I didn’t beat it XD how did I not “man up” and say that lol that’s exactly what I did after beating you on Bloodborne so you didn’t feel bad XD 

I don't feel bad about Bloodborne, last two times you dueled me was with the aid of mobs anyways. Which once again was on my dex build. But alas still doesn't change the fact you lied for so long about Sekiro.

Bruh I did lol that’s not hard. I actually did phenomenally well with bosses others struggled with.

You beat the dancer at SL30 first playthrough of Ds3? I highly doubt that. But if we're comparing Dancers, I also beat her first try on my original playthrough.

And I swear I only brought up Ludwig because of your recent trash talking lol I haven’t been active in this thread in months XD 

I trash talked Balrog for struggling with Manus well after his first playthough, so he got salty and brought up my original playthrough where I struggled with Ludwig.

Which is worse then, struggling with a boss after you beat them before or struggling with a boss the first time you fight it.

Yea you do XD 

Lol I'm having fun listening to music and trash talking here. The only times I'm actually made is when I'm struggling with a boss and whining about it here, y'all have no idea how much I play around with trash talking otherwise.

You told him to eat ass randomly over a difference of opinion of one boss XD you deserved it

I told him to eat my ass because he died many times against Manus and considers him one of the hardest bosses, whom I stomped on. My ass is still waiting.

Considering most players are around level 60 by the time Aldrich is killed, I'm taking a guess and saying you were in your 60's. Same as me when I beat her with my trusty Halberd.

Most players also summon against Ludwig, as you did XD don’t group me with you casuals