Soulsborne Thread #9

What game should FromSoft do next?   

5 members have voted

1. 1. What game should FromSoft do next?

• Bloodborne 2
    • Elden Ring 2
    • Sekiro 2
    • A new IP in the spirit of Soulsborne
    • Something new entirely

Just now, TheCzarsHussar said:

Yo, Mohg kicks ass. If only he applied himself instead of applying Miquella, he might have gotten somewhere.

I honestly think Mohg is in the strongest position in the Shattering. Everyone else armies are exhausted while Mogh is slowly growing his; his legions of corrupted Alibernarurcs. His Bloody Finger agents are everywhere and spreading his influence on the top-side very quickly. He's seemingly forced Morgott into a defensive pact against the Three Fingers, eliminated Radahn and Malenia, he has his ticket to the Elden Throne secured in his rape dungeon, and has a massive stronghold buried underground that's all but impervious. He has applied himself. 

1 hour ago, BigBossBalrog said:

I honestly think Mohg is in the strongest position in the Shattering.

Yeah, I think it’s not even close. Besides Morgott -who isn’t getting any stronger- Mohg is the only one who’s even really still in the running.

I guess there is Rykard, but his tiny handful of minions are a bunch of losers. Mohg’s got a legitimate force under his command, and crazy eldritch blood powers of his own.

3 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Yeah, I think it’s not even close. Besides Morgott -who isn’t getting any stronger- Mohg is the only one who’s even really still in the running.

I guess there is Rykard, but his tiny handful of minions are a bunch of losers. Mohg’s got a legitimate force under his command, and crazy eldritch blood powers of his own.

Not to mention his Omen nobility are fucking insanely powerful warriors. If you've never noticed, the Sanguine Nobles do actually look to be Omen, just not the horribly obese kind :rofl:

18 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

How would y’all rank the demigods and shardbearers on their likelihood of "winning" at this point in the story?

My rank would be:

Godfrey
Mohg
Rykard
Ranni
Morgott
Godrick
Malenia
Radahn :( 

It's kind funny you mention him; apparently the only immediate followers he still has under his command are his Crucible Knights, and he waits for the player to clear a way to the Erdtree for him XD Pretty smart. 

I'd replace Rykard with Ranni. She's so under notice and basically invisible that's she's able to achieve her goal with the a handful of followers, without drawing any suspicion from the remaining players. Rykard on the other isn't even really in the power-struggle, he just wants to grow powerful enough to fucking eat the planet XD And has basically put a target on his head from EVERYONE. (Lord of Blasphemy)  

2 hours ago, BigBossBalrog said:

It's kind funny you mention him; apparently the only immediate followers he still has under his command are his Crucible Knights, and he waits for the player to clear a way to the Erdtree for him XD Pretty smart. 

I should’ve mentioned that I meant for the question to mean without player intervention. XD But yeah, even then I think Godfrey would easily clean house with a few of the shardbearers and could actually take on the Fire Giant and Maliketh and fight his way through the capital (if he even needs to).

2 hours ago, BigBossBalrog said:

I'd replace Rykard with Ranni. She's so under notice and basically invisible that's she's able to achieve her goal with the a handful of followers, without drawing any suspicion from the remaining players.

Ranni’s problem is that she is extremely reliant on the player. Radahn clobbers all the other challengers with ease if we don’t help them. I think he would stonewall her plans. And then after she gets turned into a little doll, she gets stonewalled again without anyone trustworthy to carry her. And I seriously doubt that she can deal with Maliketh.

Rykard has a better chance of accomplishing his goals, I reckon. He gets exponentially stronger by consuming demigods, and so if he can just eat one or two more, I don’t know if any of the others could stop him. Especially without the spear. Meanwhile, his assassins are going around killing his rivals. 

He also knows how to kill Maliketh, making him probably the only character who has a chance in that fight besides Godfrey.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, The Good Doctor said:

I should’ve mentioned that I meant for the question to mean without player intervention. XD But yeah, even then I think Godfrey would easily clean house with a few of the shardbearers and could actually take on the Fire Giant and Maliketh and fight his way through the capital (if he even needs to).

Ranni’s problem is that she is extremely reliant on the player. Radahn clobbers all the other challengers with ease if we don’t help them. I think he would stonewall her plans. And then after she gets turned into a little doll, she gets stonewalled again without anyone trustworthy to carry her. And I seriously doubt that she can deal with Maliketh.

Rykard has a better chance of accomplishing his goals, I reckon. He gets exponentially stronger by consuming demigods, and so if he can just eat one or two more, I don’t know if any of the others could stop him. Especially without the spear. Meanwhile, his assassins are going around killing his rivals. 

He also knows how to kill Maliketh, making him probably the only character who has a chance in that fight besides Godfrey.

Okay that changes everything XD In that case; Godrick uses his bad poetry to kill everyone in the room and take his rightful spot. 

• Haha 1