Civil War Aftermath OOC #1

3 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

>:D

I was born around 12 AM as well, I'm a man now!

It can be fixed, I just need to edit it out and copy in the post it was meant to be.

As for the speed that's why I waited until I had internet again, can go quickly on the PC.

Happy birthday! :fun:

I think Doc meant that there are a couple posts stuck inside that messed up section, not just one post. So we'll have to put more than one post in that single spot, but it's definitely not a big deal. As quickly as you got through that stuff, you're entitled to at least one mistake 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Huh. Never imagined you having long hair.

That's a long story.

When I was a young child visiting my grandparents, they took me and my aunt (who was only a few years older) to a flea market.

Someone mistook me for a girl and asked if "You two ladies wanted to look at some purses", I was so embarrassed I never wore long hair again. Until earlier last year mom made me a bet.

If I could grow out my hair long enough to get in a ponytail she'd pay me a hundred dollars. Almost there.

Edited by TheCzarsHussar
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

That's a long story.

When I was a young child visiting my grandparents, they took me and my aunt (who was only a few years older) to a flea market.

Someone mistook me for a girl and asked if "You two ladies wanted to look at some purses", I was so embarrassed I never wore long hair again. Until earlier last year mom made me a bet.

If I could grow out my hair long enough to get in a ponytail she'd pay me a hundred dollars. Almost there.

Long hair needs facial hair to accompany it, true lol, which it seems you’re finally getting some so you’re set.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

3 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Long hair needs facial hair to accompany it, true lol, which it seems you’re finally getting some so you’re set.

Shoot I'm just in that awkward phase where what facial hair I have is short and... Blond. At least my mustache has been nice and dark since thirteen :P

Edited by TheCzarsHussar

6 hours ago, Witchking of Angmar said:

Also for anyone that can when editing, I'd like for all instances of unspoken "Witchie" in the third chapter to be changed to Skjari. At least for all posts that takes place in Cyrodiil. 

I started on that. I guess we were still getting used to the name.

I saw the smashed-together post on page 5, but I couldn't figure out how to fix it.

• Thanks 2

I might also just do a page-by-page search of the keyword “Witchie” and just swap all the unintentional ones out with Skjari. At least starting wherever Celan leaves off. That’s annoying to do on the phone though. For now I’m just going after those symbols and removing the extra paragraph spaces.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

I might also just do a page-by-page search of the keyword “Witchie” and just swap all the unintentional ones out with Skjari. At least starting wherever Celan leaves off. That’s annoying to do on the phone though. For now I’m just going after those symbols and removing the extra paragraph spaces.

That's what I've been doing. Too bad you can't do a find and replace. :)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Celan said:

Maybe we could pin the current OOC? It was a pain trying to scroll through dozens of OOC threads to get to the RP ones.

We could, but since there’s only one right now, there wouldn’t be much point. If we pinned all the RP threads and this OOC, everything would be pinned.

Personally, I prefer the completed RP threads at the bottom while we work. Though in the future when there are multiple OOC threads, it would make sense to bring them up higher. Too bad there aren’t tiers for pinning. XD