Civil War Aftermath OOC #1

7 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

Why was he banned again, being rude?

The admins probably remember better, but he was a real ass- he would get verbally abusive if you didn't go his way, and he didn't want to cooperate with group plots. He got lots of warnings and we all voted to boot him.

Tdroid also became difficult to work with, but he left on his own.

Just now, Celan said:

The admins probably remember better, but he was a real ass- he would get verbally abusive if you didn't go his way, and he didn't want to cooperate with group plots. He got lots of warnings and we all voted to boot him.

Tdroid also became difficult to work with, but he left on his own.

Wanted his characters to have the biggest dicks eh?

I knew a lot of folks like that back in the shithole of Google+ role-playing.

I brought up voting to ban Charles or whatever over the promiscuous admiral stuff Because he was putting Celan down as a reason to not work with her in our post. 

Not sure what his deal was with that post in particular, but I know the only thing he cared about was making sure that the elves win.

• Like 1

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

7 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

Wanted his characters to have the biggest dicks eh?

I knew a lot of folks like that back in the shithole of Google+ role-playing.

Weirdly enough, no. At least, not at first. One of his first posts was actually about his characters quivering in a dark campsite, terrified because Witch was out hunting them. We have had worse instances of dick-measuring than what that guy did.

He was just something of a jerk OOC. Though he did seem adamant about coming out on top in the war.

edit: sorta Viking'd.

Edited by The Good Doctor
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, The Good Doctor said:

Weirdly enough, no. At least, not at first. One of his first posts was actually about his characters quivering in a dark campsite, terrified because Witch was out hunting them. We have had worse instances of dick-measuring than what that guy did.

He was just something of a jerk OOC. Though he did seem adamant about coming out on top in the war.

How.....dare you prove wrong... you... you.

8 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

I brought up voting to ban Charles or whatever over the promiscuous admiral stuff Because he was putting Celan down as a reason to not work with her in our post. 

Not sure what his deal was with that post in particular, but I know the only thing he cared about was making sure that the elves win.

I don't even remember what it was- something in Falkreath?

Oh, I think it was the plot with Runil, the Altmer priest.

On 2/7/2018 at 9:26 PM, The Good Doctor said:

Baldur:   "If he's anything like me, which we know he is, he'll do anything to be with Carlotta. I'm honestly a bit afraid of that."

Some neat unintended foreshadowing. Or maybe it was intended and Colonel is a seer. o.O

XD  Like I always say, twins man. I swear to God, I don’t even remember actually writing that. Those two just had some fucking fantastic synergy.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Me neither. But it had to be Falkreath because we booted him in chapter 2. I remember when you guys took control of one of his characters and then tortured the shit out of him. XD 

What do you mean you guys, it was you and me! Remember, the blood dragon?

• Like 1

Oh that's where we got the blood dragon victim. It was the justiciars who came to capture Runil, the Altmer priest, right? And that was my subplot but writing with a promiscuous admiral was beneath Emperor Charles, who took his login name very seriously. :lol:

He would have loved Maggie. :rofl:

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

What do you mean you guys, it was you and me! Remember, the blood dragon?

I 'member! XD  

The elf you and I went blood dragon on was Baldur's torturer. Charles' elf was Valindil, who was much higher ranking and didn't die until closer to the end of the chapter. Witchie nabbed him from his tent and delivered him to Falkreath, and Baldur, Rebec, and Dales tortured and hanged him.

2 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

I 'member! XD  

The elf you and I went blood dragon on was Baldur's torturer. Charles' elf was Valindil, who was much higher ranking and didn't die until closer to the end of the chapter. Witchie nabbed him from his tent and delivered him to Falkreath, and Baldur, Rebec, and Dales tortured and hanged him.

Oh, yeah you’re right.  That was when they all had a feel-good pat on the back because all they did was hang him XD 

5 minutes ago, Celan said:

Oh that's where we got the blood dragon victim. It was the justiciars who came to capture Runil, the Altmer priest, right? And that was my subplot but writing with a promiscuous admiral was beneath Emperor Charles, who took his login name very seriously. :lol:

He would have loved Maggie. :rofl:

Yea that’s the one :lol: 

• Haha 2

Though after reading the description again of what they did to Baldur I kind a wish we did do more than just hang him. In fact, I think the only reason I didn’t blood dragon that motherfucker was because I thought it would be repetitive, LOL.

Just now, ColonelKillaBee said:

Though after reading the description again of what they did to Baldur I kind a wish we did do more than just hang him. In fact, I think the only reason I didn’t blood dragon that motherfucker was because I thought it would be repetitive, LOL.

They did a lot more than hang him. That was just how they opted to kill him after fucking him up pretty badly for a bit.

Agreed on the blood dragon, though. The more the merrier.